The New TTR style 155Z by RevolutionMX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miles now is a really good time to buy too, Russ has dropped the price of a new TTR155z to $1899 plus postage... good deals on 175 big block motors too.. :)

I just looked on the $100 off thread and they told me shipping was $150 ontop of the the $1899, i think im just gonna hold up and wait until they release 1 or 2 new gen's so i dont get the problems that are always around the first models.
Cheers

you may find that a number of the problems you are concerned about have already been sorted by russ since he is a very active member/sponsor on this site and would have welcomed all the feedback from thump*140's review thread and acted on it positively as there have been comments already to that effect... so perhaps b4 deciding on waiting for the next shipment and missing out on the current special you should shoot russ an email or pm and find out what the story is on the bikes first hand.

the only other difference between the cini and revmx currently is that ciniworx in is melbourne providing you with closer aftersales service and that Eddie is at a lot of the events being held and orgainised of late, parwan ride day the most recent. bear in mind that like the rest of us he goes there to ride, he does have some spares with him but doesn't turn up to make sales on spares or bikes.

i find its always best to get the current info straight from the horses mouth, so while asking around on miniriders will get you great feedback and information, a couple of phone calls or emails and you can get much from Russ (RevMX) or Ken (DHZ/Pitster) or even Eddie (Ciniworx).

I have just contacted Russ about some things and yeah the only problem for me at the moment would be getting parts for the RevMx as there dealers are interstate.

I think the RevMx is better looking than the Cini, and there pretty much identical so all it comes down to is looks. And it wont be long until RevMx has dealers in Melbourne/Vic.

Last edited:
hey thump would you be able to tell me how the 175 goes? im getting a sweet deal from russ and just wanted to know how your 175 went :)

yeah Lenny, the 175 goes like a bomb in the TTR.
Response is ridiculous with the OKO26 tuned right, and keeping the front down out of corners is so far the trickiest bit.
I found the 175 to offer a reasonable increase in performnace over the 155, which is to be expected, and the Linkage rear does an awesome job of getting the power to the ground, also to be expected. :)
Either motor works excellently with the frame and suspension package overall, obviously the 175 just offers a bit more in the way of power.

ah sweet thanks mate :) what was your jetting with your oko on the 175?

running the OKO26 i was using a 42 pilot and a 102 mainjet. Very snappy, borderline on the lean side, but i like my bikes pretty responsive....
45 pilot and 105 main will calm it down a bit and make it easier to start...

5 left guys, only $1,899 + $150 postage Australia wide! they all have to go within 3 weeks!! PM me for more info :D

Nice one Russ!

You may wish to correct the following ;)

"All our bikes come with an impressive spares kit that is included in the sale.
The DID chain and Unifilter need to be installed upon receiving your bike
so please take care and make sure you install it correctly. Please contact me
if you need help. The 10 jetting sizes are for you to tune your OKO Carby to
your requirements and have the bike running exactly how you want."

Good luck to all that bid :D

Latest posts

Back