Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my boy will be born in 12 weeks and I was hoping to take some decent photo's of him when he comes out. Think I'll buy them anyway. :)

See how they go!

In that case grab em mate. + it sounds like your camera will work with them. I got pics done in hospital of my little one, cost me $200 WOFTAM!!!! Do your own mate, then you wont be whinging like me :)

Beer :) Pretty much every camera made in the last 5yrs has Image Stabilization built in. you'll be right :) But like Brendo said, a boom pole or a bipod will get you sorted if you want better :)

Was trying out the macro yesterday, pretty awesome I've got to say! But super macro still has blur, I tried hold my breath like call of duty snipers?
No good! Will try the boom pole setup,:)

Curvature of the earth maybe? :)

I still haven't worked out the different shutter speeds and all that stuff yet. Was just really keen to get some picture with my new toy! Lol

Need to lift ya right arm up a bit lol

i would have said lift your left arm in the first 2 shots,
that will get the horizon square to the top of the picture.

is that last shot Brisbane?
it's been 30 years since i went up there last.

good work anyway Corey!

Didn't notice it before now... Oh well, here is a pic of Coreys new photography boots.
article-1063926-02D3E65900000578-861_468x190.jpg

Bahaha nice call, they look good mate.

Cheers mate, they will get better when I work out what the hell I'm doing!:)

i would have said lift your left arm in the first 2 shots,
that will get the horizon square to the top of the picture.
is that last shot Brisbane?
it's been 30 years since i went up there last.

good work anyway Corey!

Just at the Bluff near me, they probably would of looked a lot clearer if it hadn't of been blowing 20 knots!

Didn't notice it before now... Oh well, here is a pic of Coreys new photography boots.
article-1063926-02D3E65900000578-861_468x190.jpg

You got me! I've got absolutely no response for that? :D

Your asss about tit Craig left arm, you on shrooms mate. As you see the pic is how it is in life it's not reversed so it's the right arm you dilliwhacka lol.

nah, think about it,
lift up left side, the subject in the shot stay's still.
the horizon will level out with the top of the frame then

i think the fumes from the stickers are getting to you, lol

nah, think about it,
lift up left side, the subject in the shot stay's still.
the horizon will level out with the top of the frame then

i think the fumes from the stickers are getting to you, lol

Bahaha ah true damn I feel like a ****, I'm blaming the fumes as you mentioned least I admit I'm wrong haha Anyways level up your shots Cordogs you lazy feck lol.

One of the pictures I played with from Sunday. Spent more time ****en around with the camera than I did taking shots! Two very annoying things about my camera.

1# its a digital image looking through the lens!
2# its a little maddening trying to quickly change the image type and then zoom in or out!

90% had too much noise, 8% were good and 100% were out of focus?

Need some tips guys! Anyway here it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back