Tomy's CRF50 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so where abouts in newy did you land yourself??

and im keen to see these pics

Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to get the damb thing together because Im moving it up to Newcastle in the Morning :)

yer moving to newy thats the way tommy haha

so where abouts in newy did you land yourself??

and im keen to see these pics

Im still not sure yet haha. Going up tomorrow until Tuesday to try and suss out a place to live.

haha it takes about 5mins to put thats stuff on!

Haha takes me longer because Ive been cleaning and parts are all in boxes everywhere haha. I take a bloody long time!

Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to get the damb thing together because Im moving it up to Newcastle in the Morning :)

yer moving to newy thats the way tommy haha

Yeah Shrimpy! Should be a GOOD Change for sure! Cant Wait

hey hey Tommy finally movin here ! yeew :)

If ya need a hand lookin at places this week let me know , do u have somewhere organised to stay this week while ur lookin ?

better hope you find one or ya farked

imagine that 6 hour drive for nothing lol oh well might as well go riding then ha

Haha na it should be Fine! Ive got quite a few places to go and check out on my list so Ill pick the best one :)

hey hey Tommy finally movin here ! yeew :)

If ya need a hand lookin at places this week let me know , do u have somewhere organised to stay this week while ur lookin ?

Haha YES! Finally Moving Up like I said ;)

Well Ill be looking around with my mum and we are staying at a Friends place so we will be fine!

Thanks for the Offer anyways, Appreciate it! Hope to go for a RIDE with you soon :) haha

Heres a Pic for you guys who were Keen to see what Ive done! Got the Bulk of it together...as you can see its not done though haha...still have to fix up the Bar/Clamps, Front Break Line, Throttle Cable, Hand Rear Brake and thats about it. Also need to find a good fitting rear hand brake lever/perch and put the Grip on the left side.

Pretty Happy with how the Polishing turned out on the Clutch Cover, looks dull in the Pic but shines up pretty nice.

Hope you like the NEW LOOK?haha :)

P2130286.jpg

P2130287.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pbk
man you must beee keeen to ride it!! haha yehh definitely loooks way better not that it wasnt cool enough, now it just looks siqq, nice job mate!

looking good tommy but only one pic working here

:eek:

wow its just so hot now

you have done a fakrin great job on it mate

i bet ya keen for the 20th march

Very tough looking bike you have there...

Haha Thanks for the Comments boys! Appreciate it.

Damb can't wait to ride this...been too bloody long since ha. Just a few little things and it'll be ready to go!

Cheers ;)

Latest posts

Back