VCM 2014 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day fellas, i'm gonna do my best to make at least one this year, but it will be very much later. Still trying to get my arse down the coast (apparently when your a bum it's hard to find a place, even though you own your own home and have "enough" in the bank...) Anyway have a safe and enjoyable day everyone, and Kosta you better show young Jack how it's done, sick of him showin up us older boys :p

Il be there. Thanks to a bunch of people nagging me to go........

Have a great day fellas, i'm gonna do my best to make at least one this year, but it will be very much later. Still trying to get my arse down the coast (apparently when your a bum it's hard to find a place, even though you own your own home and have "enough" in the bank...) Anyway have a safe and enjoyable day everyone, and Kosta you better show young Jack how it's done, sick of him showin up us older boys :p

Lol, I'll try mate. Be good to see ya at another meet soon. :grinning-smiley-003

Really shattered but i wont be able to make it. Gonna cost too much for me to go.

track was **** for most of it

but was a good day

jack 1st kosta 2nd and chris 3rd
b grade a couple of locals where up there and ****o got a 3rd

IMG_20140622_160330_zps8kqwjjic.jpg

well by the state of my big wheeled little tractor, it was an absolute blast! got to meet kosta and a few others Like Cooly :p some of the blokes out there were pretty quick, even tho dnf'ed most of the races, the main thing was i had fun! and i believe everyone else did too! it was an awesome atmosphere! hope to catch up with some of you blokes later on in the year!

Good effort little buddy was a real battle for everyone conditions were almost as bad as stoney creek last year, think the real challenge wasn't racing but actually completing laps and staying upright the track was a complete bog pit 95% of the way around lol can't even blame my crappy result on partying as for the first time in VCM history we were asleep by 11 and woke up fresh and ready , was a good day with smiles all round as usual ;) who got 3rd in b grade brooksy??

VCM Round 4 coming up quick!!

27th July at Yanakie. Get them online entries in gents.
And let's pray for better conditions than the Undera bog hole.
I swear I brought home at least 20kg of red clay stuck to my bike. :)

I'm out for this round boys , missing my first VCM round in a couple years but I won't hear the end of it if I miss my mrs sisters wedding kinda bummed tho
Good luck to all and have fun
GO BUZZ !!!

Okay gents, here's the points standings after 2 rounds of racing.

I tried my best to score Undera correctly so if there's any mistakes just let me know.

Could those of you who are racing more than a couple of rounds please complete your

VCM registration so they can pay for trophy's and stuff. Form is here

http://www.vcm.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-Renewal-Form-140306.pdf

Okay, we're off to Yanakie in 11 days so get your entries in!
See ya's there.

Kosta.

VCM Yanakie Race Report.

VCM Round 3 Race Report by kosta darras.

Well Yanakie marked the half way point of the 6 round VCM series and we were treated to an awesome day of racing mini's.

The track was a little wet and slippery in spots in the morning, but compared to the previous race at Undera, Yanakie was like heaven. The traction improved with every race and by the end it was sick!

A Grade. Sponsored by Ciniworx: A couple of the regular racers couldn't race Yanakie due to illness and other commitments and this left the A grade class with only myself and Jack "the kid" Hilli to do battle, and battle we did.
The first moto was simply epic between me and Jack. I holeshot and Jack was right on me the whole race. We came out of the final corner side by side and it was a white knuckled drag race to the finish line, with Jack edging me by about a bike length. I remember my arms felt like planks of wood after that one and I think I didn't take a breath the whole moto, lol.
Jack ended up with 1 1 1 2 for 1st overall and I went 2 2 2 1 for an obvious 2nd (well there were only two of us :) )
Well done Jack, great job.

B Grade. Sponsered by Miniriders.com: It's hard for me to know all the details but from what I heard after each moto, there were battles all over the place. There were a couple of new race machines revealed at Yanaki from Chase Collins and Zach Graham which I'm sure put a smile on their face's after getting to race them, especially Chase.
#20 Chase Collins had a great day on the new bike with 7 3 3 3 moto scores for 1st overall. He was pretty much unchallenged for those 3 moto's as he led the B grade field from start to finish each time. Chase has now taken the points lead for the series after this performance. Well done mate.
#51 James Cini edged out Warren Niblock by 1 point to take out 2nd overall with 6 4 4 4 moto scores. He was consistent and is absolutely loving the engine upgrades to his bike. James' results take him from 3rd to 2nd in the series standings. Good stuff.
So as mentioned, # 29 Braaap's Warren Niblock was consistent with 3 5 5 5 moto scores for 3rd overall. But that 1 point separating 2nd and 3rd is what makes racing exciting. This was Wozza's first race of the year so he's not in the season's points, but I'm sure he would've been right up there.
#521 Shane Dixon, the points leader after round 2, had a disastrous day with what he described as a lack of power. He was struggling, and finished towards the rear of the field in each moto and lost a chunk of points. I think I heard some talk of an engine upgrade for the next round, wink, wink. We'll wait and see what happens.

Well that's a wrap for round 3. Sorry if I forgot to report anyone's racing action, I did my best. I'll post up the series points tomorrow night so everyone can see where there at.

Next we're off to Yarram Motocross Track for the 4th round of the series on Sept 14th. It's a fun track, youtube it to check it out.

Hope ya's enjoy the race report.

Kosta.

Thanks for write up kosta :)
always good to hear how the racing went down.
How was the weather this year? last year it was so cold with wind & bit of rain! When me & timeeh when down racing you fellas

Thanks for the write up Kosta. Well done to Jack, yourself, Chase, James and Wazza.
Wondering what James's engine upgraded were?

Great writeup Kosta.

Really appreciate it.

Is yarram next round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup Yarram is next round mate. You should come man. For sure.

Thanks for the write up Kosta. Well done to Jack, yourself, Chase, James and Wazza.
Wondering what James's engine upgraded were?

James upgraded from standard z160 to 177 kit with TB head and he's loving it. When you gonna do one of these races man? You should come with Nicko (Laurito), you'll have a ball. (weather permitting lol. )

Series Standings after round 3.

Points after round 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back