VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heaps for the awesome day guys!! was great to put names to faces and everyone is so friendly, the reason why mini's are so enjoyable :) I will be defiantly attending more meets but just hope to be on a better bike lol

I had a lot of trouble with the mud at the start of the day but really started to find a groove as the day went on and track dried up as well as finding a little bit of confidence i was lacking after only riding the bike on 3 short occasions in the past few months and not racing or even really riding a bike for 15 years!!

I'm getting some conflicting dates for the Yarram round.....

VCM website says 19th of August but people are telling me it's the 11th on the Saturday?

Can someone please confirm? These constant date changes are a massive pain in the ass.

I'm getting some conflicting dates for the Yarram round.....

VCM website says 19th of August but people are telling me it's the 11th on the Saturday?

Can someone please confirm? These constant date changes are a massive pain in the ass.

VCM ROUND 4 YARRUM 19th August.

Nunawading Race is on the 11th of August.

You should come do the Nudders race on the 11th. So close to home. :grinning-smiley-003

VCM ROUND 4 YARRUM 19th August.

Nunawading Race is on the 11th of August.

You should come do the Nudders race on the 11th. So close to home. :grinning-smiley-003

Had me sweating as I got a holiday based around the 19th of August and if I miss my home track I'm going to cry. lol :bigcry:

Yeah I will be there whether racing or taking pics for sure. Going to charge beers for flag marshelling this time though. ;)

Any word on the final standings for the day?

Hey mate, the lap chart from the day is a mess. I've uploaded the chart to facebook about 30min ago. Gonna need help from everyone to work out some positions.

My Facey is Kosta Lottamoney.

Hey mate, the lap chart from the day is a mess. I've uploaded the chart to facebook about 30min ago. Gonna need help from everyone to work out some positions.

My Facey is Kosta Lottamoney.

I see what you mean. I think we will leave it at the 1st 3 places. lol

Undera Lap Chart and Points

Ok guys, I've done the best I can with the lap chart I was given. They really stuffed it up.

Here's what I have.

The lap chart I had to work with.

UNDERALAPCHART.jpg

What I came up with after some conversation on Facebook. I know there'll be errors but it's the best I can do.

UNDERAPOINTS.jpg

Latest posts

Back