Vent Your Hatred Here!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another hate: I hate a wasted beer. I just took the top off a coldie and knocked it over!

Arrrrrgh!

I hate beer....

Ah, not just any beer. With the exception of Pale Ale, most aussie beers are crap. American beer is worse! English beer is okay, but warm! Yes, I've toured and sampled beer across parts of the world. Belgium beer rocks!

I love all Belgium beers from their pilsner lagers like Stella, or the Chimays, to the double fermented beers like Maredsous (9.5% alcohol). Even an abbey beer like the Leffe brand is better than whats available commercially (8.5%).

I love my beer! :rolleyes:

I now love you all :)

I hate my bed on each end there are like these two caps and when they come off, I like HAVE to spend like half an hour looking for the caps because having them off just fucking annoys the shit out of me

Beer taste like ass.

AMEN!

Oh too be a little boy again!!!! once upon at time i did not like beer. i soon discovered that it is the essence of manhood.beer= balls. some beers however taste like i magine balls would taste like.i.e V.B carlton mid strenght etc the list is endless. me i like a good import beer or boutique beer. made with love and affection. BEER = LIfe .without it ugly people would never get laid.

Love my beer - got a great stubby collection thanks to Dan Murphy up the road from me - Agree with Ruby & Pitbulls - European beer kicks it big time - although some matilda bay stuff (beez neez) is fkn awesome - no girly drinx for me ;)

I now love you all :)

I hate my bed on each end there are like these two caps and when they come off, I like HAVE to spend like half an hour looking for the caps because having them off just fucking annoys the shit out of me

AMEN!

ben your like 13 correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby
Ah, not just any beer. With the exception of Pale Ale, most aussie beers are crap. American beer is worse! English beer is okay, but warm! Yes, I've toured and sampled beer across parts of the world. Belgium beer rocks!

I love all Belgium beers from their pilsner lagers like Stella, or the Chimays, to the double fermented beers like Maredsous (9.5% alcohol). Even an abbey beer like the Leffe brand is better than whats available commercially (8.5%).

I love my beer!

yea.... I still hate it. Id rather drink warm goon!
I hate fucking matches....I Just burnt myself bein a fuckwit lol

Last edited:
Love my beer - got a great stubby collection thanks to Dan Murphy up the road from me - Agree with Ruby & Pitbulls - European beer kicks it big time - although some matilda bay stuff (beez neez) is fkn awesome - no girly drinx for me ;)

I love my bourbon too! Wild Turkey 101 strength minimum!

Hate that Jim Beam and Jack Daniels crap! Cheap nasty and smells like vomit, comes out again as vomit.

I hate any fucking Bourbon, wild turkey included, tastes like a Nuns nasty.
But I do agree that any Belgium beer would go down a treat, and Aussie beers do suck arse, I make a better home brew than what the Aussie distilleries are producing.
Having said that I would take a nice rum over all of them any day.

i like the way u think peg...personaly i h8 all beers lol bundie rum is the shitttttttt

Each to their own.

I hate wine! The missus keeps trying to get me to drink it. The day she drinks bourbon is the day I'll think about trying wine. I hate plonk! I hate rum! I hate any non-SA beer! I hate champagne!

Oh, but I like vodka too! Not those piss-weak party drinks you get in a can or small bottle, I'm talking about the real stuff with chilli, or lemon.

Oh, and I like Ouzo. Or Black Sambucca! Anything that strips your lungs down like paint stripper is the go!

Went I was in Japan I got hooked on Sake! That stuff is real potent.

OMG I sound like an alcoholic!!! LOL

im beginnin to hate my pitty. every time i ride it something breaks(i knew this when i bought it) but it seems im am breaking 2 or 3 thing every time i ride. at the mo i am lucky to get 3 laps of the motty track without havin to tension chain. today back brakes failed,throttle stickin, front tyre slow leak, and bent bars from a little off i had. now it seem s 2nd gear has shat itself.makes horrible grindin noise then throws chain. its hardly got any china left in it. it went better when it was all chinese. except rear shock that broke mid-air on a 3 foot high jump with no down ramp. that was fun. my chinese bike is really really starting to shit me. i was so close to pouring last 3 litres of fuel on the bike and lightin it up that it is not funny.(only reason i didnt was didnt want to sent poor ole cane farmers crop on fire:mad:
F@ck it im gettin drunk. Cheers all

Vodka, isn't that a girls drink, lol what is it that makes grown men drink vodka?
I hate it when you have 5 supposedly B.H.C's walk up to the bar and order 5 vodka and oranges thanks mate!

Last edited:
LOL go call a big arse russian a girl for drinkin vodka. bet u cry 1st

LOL go call a big arse russian a girl for drinkin vodka. bet u cry 1st

I have done and will again, where I work we get all the seamen here to change the American dollars for Au as we are the only after hours place that does it in Newy,
As the Vodka we have in this country is shit, I tell them to drink a mans drink and give them an O.P Bundy's.
Want to see a grown man cringe, you should see them after throwing back a straight double.
I should add, good Russian and Latvian Vodka is almost tasteless.

Latest posts

Back