VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, as we all know there are not many track to ride for now, so in the mean time I wanted to find out who is interested to get the Rec Reg sorted and come and have some enduro rides. The offer is for all mini riders to come and have some fun in the bush.. I want to organize some group bush rides, complete with maped out rides, with a lead marshall and a sweeper support vehicle with fuel and lunch. All riders will need to have there bike L's or full licence. I will organize for a group L plate motorcyle test for those that need it. Let me know who are keen and also who has a licence or not.. Reply back or give us a call 03 9729 6814 cheers Greg

Yes i ride in Neerim i also go to Gembrook and Noojee you need Rec reg i have a Pit Pro 140 xr with rec reg and i hit the trails every 2nd weekend... i could do with a bigger bike but i have a ball at there..

I ran in to a park ranger who took a pic of me riding for some booklet they where printing..
If you have a license and rec reg you hardly ever cop an issue.

self explanitory...

been looking too...mates rode up past the chanel 10 downhill track but if you get caught in that national park the fine is $4000. hit me up if you've got any that you ride atm.

Broadmedows tomorrow (Sunday) anyone?
ill be there at 10 on the dot hav a ride in the mornin then im outa there. if anyones there feel free to come hav a chat. ill be number 250 on a yzf250

does anyone know of any places to ride near northcote? or even up to an hour away from northcote?
im new to pit bikes and i cant find anywhere to ride.
cheers.

ps if anyone lives in this area (northcote and surrounding suburbs) and goes for regular rides nearby and can be bothered having a n00b tag along (got the bike a month ago, have ridden it 5-6 times, and had never been on a manual bike before that, that said, i used to be pretty handy behind the bars of a downhill/dj bike) pm me cos id love to learn how to ride better and love to find some spots to take the bike out.
cheers guys.

thank you to all riders that supported the grass track nationals on the weekend at cranbourne,i hope you all had a fun day even though it was a long one
brad
rusty promotions

anyone been down to anglesea recently heard the tracks there are good and there is a jumps park to ???

Anglesea is an awesome place to ride. Lots of loamy sections so it doesn't hurt when you fall ha!

There is a jump park there too. Cant remember where it is but we used the book 'weekend warriors' to find it back in the day (6-7 years ago!). We used to camp overnight at that jump park, wonder if its still there....

Hey did you guys see that there is a track made for us this year at the Red Light Ride?

looked at the youtube they have online seems pretty sick, we are going up with the CiniWorx boys. Anyone else going?

The site is Red Light Ride - Home

june 5th or 6th its all on the website... first w/e of june anyway

for the redlight ride that is :p

word i heard was that it was all in like in the video on the web site... but from minigirl it sounds like a minibike track... it may be limited ridin for minibikes since we got no rec reg... looks like you may need it from the vid...

hey not sure if anyone mentioned it but i know a decent trail, with a few jumps an a hillclimb;
im in geelong, its a 45min travel for me in the beat up van.

bamganie, IS a nat. park but the closest 2 towns have no cop shops and the geelong pigs don't go out there.

i've seen a few out there too, been thrashed by a couple of 450's and had an overall great time.
part sand, part red soil, few bush tracks & a few 4x4 tracks.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&amp;safe=off&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;q=meredith+vic&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Meredith+Victoria&amp;gl=au&amp;ei=zh3VS6yWFYHi7AORpKS2Dw&amp;ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA&amp;ll=-37.826463,144.085178&amp;spn=0.068532,0.154324&amp;z=13&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&amp;safe=off&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;q=meredith+vic&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Meredith+Victoria&amp;gl=au&amp;ei=zh3VS6yWFYHi7AORpKS2Dw&amp;ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA&amp;ll=-37.826463,144.085178&amp;spn=0.068532,0.154324&amp;z=13&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Latest posts

Back