Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm might have to hold off :( Will let you know. I mentioned again last night and this time round the missus was not so happy, apparently just becuase it was fine to go the day before doesn't mean it's fine now.... Bloody women :ballchain:
that sucks man :( , having to much fun just with thought of going!. Had a blast! last couple times went down vic racing vcm rd's with ya timeeh
Ask her if can you go to shearer's instead ;) haha.

Any chance of a photo update of the track?

Me and a mate are keen to head down from altona way for the meet on the 14th. But considering neither of us have raced before, my mates a bit hesitant. So some photos should help win him over

Cheers

There's heaps of pictures up mate

Have a look in the "events" thread in the main page an then "another Victorian series" is all the pictures you will need

So who's gonna come support Chris in his first opening event?
We supported brad smith why shouldn't we be there for Chris who actually started this club!!

I think it would be quite hypocritical if you didn't attended his after brads if
You don't mind me saying

Hopefully i'll be free for that weekend and i've got the coin to have the bike ready man

i'll be there with bell's on

would rather support chris than braaaaap

that sucks man :( , having to much fun just with thought of going!. Had a blast! last couple times went down vic racing vcm rd's with ya timeeh
Ask her if can you go to shearer's instead ;) haha.

It's now a deffinate. Im out for this year :( Oh well, she did mention though i could race whenever next year :) + It looks like there is a Toy-Run on the same weekend here in Canberra so thats what i'll be doing instead, nothing like the noise of a feww thousand bikes and being in the middle of it all :)

I'm there

actually the braaap race gave Chris ALOT of money to help him keep building the track and put this race on, braaap made absolutely not one cent, in fact they lost money. Joel your comments are unwarranted, wouldn't you rather support anyone or any company that puts any form of racing on? Are you one of the last remaining people that has an issue with Brad?

I'm there , n good work styvos ur doing good things for the community even more so during your downtime your a true winner bro , I'm keen as and Chris is obviously dead set keen on this , it's what we've always wanted and for the first timers , just come stack with me ;) heaps of fun and no matter the ability u can get round and back to the pits in tact , just don't ride over your limits and everyone will be fine , can't wait for the camp n ride going to be many laughs had for sure

Phil,

Chris is well and truly in the minus for this track already mate! Don't tell me brad didn't make a cent that's what he wants you to here. Chris forked out 900 for the fencing 3days off work building track bobcat hire for 3days and a mates wages to drive it toilet hire diesel for the water pump all day... Roughly what?...... 1600 outta pocket for a one man team making a track for all of us to ride. 35 a rider plus canteen was profit went to brad..

And the water truck well brad didn't end up giving the bloke a slab so Chris had to give the water truck bloke a slab..

This is a none profit track! All money proceedings go back into funding an rebuilding new track designs every 3months to make things different for yet again "us" I'd like to know the "good amount" of money brad gave Chris. All brad paid for was for Chris to build a mint track in 3days for HIS series and or the money the Chris charged it peanuts to hold an event!

Sorry if this comes off blunt Phil I just think your not getting the other side of the story..

Peace bro

Roy,

Just doing my bit mate :) ill help all I can even if I'm a 1 legged bandit with a water hose! Even watching is fun..

Annoying.... But fun lol

Wish I could be there, but I'll be busy with new bubs I reckon. Have fun gents, and I wanna see pics and vids. :)

**** that phil

Mate for **** sake how many times do i need to say it.

I dont have a problem with brad himself just the way he does business and what he charges for his chinese ****. The bull**** he spins about his bikes. (not as bad now days but he's still over priced and metal testing lets not go there). As for the last remaining person with an issue with brad i can tell you i'm not i'm just not over voiceing my concerns like the rest of the industry.

i've been in this game a bloody long time phil i've been through all the **** done my bit and all i get is ough you comments are unwarrented. **** that mate if anyones comments are unwarrented it's yours you are an adult an adult that has been brain washed by braaaap and there bull**** and have only been in or around the pitty scene for what a year now. All of your points and opinions although in saying this are welcome are going to be braap biased and you can tell me there not.

i dont even know why i bother.

so yes i will show up race my 90 support CHRIS for sticking his neck out and getting something up and running for our sport. I see braap was quick to jump on the ban wagon and take advantage of someone elses work(regardless of financial Remuneration). Hell when brad came to the mainland what 3 or so years ago sprouting he will have a track and a club within a year (still waiting?).

sorry in advance guys and phil all good mate this **** just pisses me off (I mean who do i think i am)

peace

Last edited:
Come on ladies were all friends here! I don't want anyone fighting!
I hAd the idea to build the track and club because there is nothing around,
Brad had his races organized and had his track out of the question
So I spoke to him and we made a deal, it was a price we could both deal with, originally it was that he was to build the track and that was my payment, but then it looked like I would have to organise to much of it so we just went for a cash deal that was fair... If him or anyone hired my venue 10 times a year it would still not cover what I have ALREADY put in from my little wallet. And the countless hours from my little crew (mAinly Lachlan Ivers)and styv, I'm handing this place to ANYONE on a platter wether your brad smith or Ernesto fonseca,
If I get enough members we could think about permanent light towers ect

Come on ladies were all friends here! I don't want anyone fighting!
I hAd the idea to build the track and club because there is nothing around,
Brad had his races organized and had his track out of the question
So I spoke to him and we made a deal, it was a price we could both deal with, originally it was that he was to build the track and that was my payment, but then it looked like I would have to organise to much of it so we just went for a cash deal that was fair... If him or anyone hired my venue 10 times a year it would still not cover what I have ALREADY put in from my little wallet. And the countless hours from my little crew (mAinly Lachlan Ivers)and styv, I'm handing this place to ANYONE on a platter wether your brad smith or Ernesto fonseca,
If I get enough members we could think about permanent light towers ect

I think we might need to have a chat at some point.

Would love to hold a once a year Miniriders.com event there. Helps you and me out so win win. :)

Send us a PM. ;)

Latest posts

Back