WeekEnd 50n Pics!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the GO!! looks like good time was had by all thats the way ;)

Just a few of the Better ones from this Arvo's Burn Around! :)

jase3.jpg

Jase

me3-1.jpg

me2-1.jpg

jase2-1.jpg

me1-1.jpg

jase1-1.jpg

Still gotta fiddle around with the Camera to take any Decent looking Shots but there alright!

Started getting pretty tired from 3 days Riding this Arvo...UNFIT...hahaha!

Cheers!

Reactions: pbk
We had Wayne come out Last Weekend and he was kind enough to take some Pics of us in the dark having a bit of a Sesh!

ALL Photos by, Wayne! Cheers

night-jase.jpg

Jase

night-boydie.jpg

Boydie

night-me.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few of the Better ones from this Arvo's Burn Around! :)

me2-1.jpg

Cheers!

Haha, seems everyone wants to go big, with only 1 person jumping smaller jump? haha

Looks like you boys are having a ball... I think it would be safe to say most riders here are jealous! lol

with the photo above it looks like that jump was freshly built!

jumps look awesome....and by the sounds of it, riders are keeping tight lipped about the location lol
i dont blame em...

thats awesome man you guys are so lucky looks like a great place to ride and a fair few of yas aswell. its alot harder to get a gang of 50 riders in adelaide together. especially we dont have places that look as cool as that too. "50 nuts" love it

is that a private land that one of you guys own or have you guys just stumbled a cross some great public spots that no one else knows about or is that sort of places everywhere in your state? only reason i ask is im jealous as!!
i want to move to where you live!!!!

Latest posts

Back