Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good.
make sure where the coil bolts to the frame that it is to clean bare metal,
even put a smear of grease on the bare metal to stop it from rusting and causing problems later.

DSCF2091.JPG Some metal carbide dremel bits A++ 18 dollars china ones.. Takes soo much less time than trying to use sandpaper to port the head :p very pleased and they were only 18 dollars delivered

DSCF2085.JPG Take a guess...

View attachment 10513 Some metal carbide dremel bits A++ 18 dollars china ones.. Takes soo much less time than trying to use sandpaper to port the head :p very pleased and they were only 18 dollars delivered

View attachment 10514 Take a guess...

I would like to see how head porting goes - kinda scared to do it on any engine. My chinese set was 2mm too big for the collet I had so I used a drill press and grinder to get them to size.

I'll take a stab and say an exhaust...

I would like to see how head porting goes - kinda scared to do it on any engine. My chinese set was 2mm too big for the collet I had so I used a drill press and grinder to get them to size.

my Z Ho head is getting there slowly too

exhaust-

Inlet-

to suit a KLX TB V2 head i reckon !!

that cam and springs didn't take too long stu.
my stuff from TBoltMX was only about 6 days from when i ordered it too.

View attachment 10513 Some metal carbide dremel bits A++ 18 dollars china ones..
same as my set, but mine were $13 inc delivery from Taiwan

Last edited:
nah better than a lot of ebay seller's shipping times thats for sure. best be getting a set of those dremel bits myself i think, at that price ya cant go wrong, were they just ebay specials craig?

View attachment 10515 The head im doing at the moment, nothing to be scared of other than touching the valve sealing surfaces really quite easy with a dremel.. a die grinder i would say otherwise..

Last edited:
I saw them :p But i thought $5 bucks and incl shipping from nsw instead of waiting from taiwan.. much better :)

So far, no problems porting (quite alot of work to be done) a alloyminum head X4 cylinders... X16 ports
Quite easy to use a little hard to get a good finish (without accidently tunneling) May end up finishing it up with some sanding rolls But all the bits seem to fit my purposes perfectly i do not regret getting them at all

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LJasonH

to suit a KLX TB V2 head i reckon !!

You sir/gents just won the game: :congrats:
1001390_620390337995152_3559275_n.jpg

Why hello there...

postie3.png

A bit of trouble with StarTrack, but it came safe and sound.
Big thanks to the fellas at DHZ for the great deal and support.

Whats missing on her?
She's looking good i quite like dhz's range i think every single one is pretty much what i would be happy selling

The front axle nut. :lol:
And a part that I forget to get were fat-bar clamps.

They are great looking bikes, so hopefully it will run like a beaut!

uploadfromtaptalk1408523459198.jpg

New plastics for the boys bike.... He is very happy with the green, so now just to add some stickers to it and it'll be mint. Oh and I got to put them on racing the setting Sun.....

cHrIsTmAs AlReAdY???

Has Christmas come in august??
A young man that didn't remotely resemble santa baught me a package today.
what a nice boy!!!
20140827_142010.jpg20140827_142026.jpg20140827_142207.jpg
Cant wait to trash tracks again.

Latest posts

Back