What genre of music are you into?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What genre of music are you into?

• Rock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Metal

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • RNB

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Techno/Trance

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Blues/Jazz

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Funk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Pretty much everything or anything

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Eazy-e... the crossroads song from BTNH was dedicated to him.

Last edited:
for sure crosroads is my second favorate song in the world
my favorite is warren g regulator

mount up

WTF where is aussie hip hop on that list it sure aint rap ,stuff that Gangsta American shit bunch of cock heads with fake guns and mental problems.Listen to aussie hip hop its way more relevant ,sounds much better and support the australian scene none of that shit about drive by's in the harlem ghetto.
Also wheres retro music mannn ,i found this smash hits of the 70s cd in the bin its so mint best music to date kills all that new age shit.

aussie hip hop bunch of wigger thinken they the shiz like the rest of em
i dont listen to rap to be as you call it GANGSTA i listen to rap for peoples vocal skills and the funky beats
it's like the whole eminem revolution if you actually listen to what he has to say your as much of a f.....head as the world media that flame him
the guys got some funky beats and some funny rhymes
i've listen to groups like the hiltop hoods and they're just a bunch of wiggers preachen american ideals anyway
but i will admit they got a pretty good sound

any way sorry to ramble but not all artists rip of bitches and hoe's
have a listen to the kottonmouth kings half of there stuf is about gettin high
and the other half is about moto and partying

buy the way this is my opinion and mine only you might think i'm full of it

To me rap has no musical value and isnt worth listening to.

I like greenday, the offspring, acdc, tom petty, sum41, pearl jam, the white stripes, GC, zeplin, powerfinger, and a bunch more i can't think of right now lol

represent aussie hip-hop
i cant see where you's are coming from!:mad:
i feel the same way as unit_mx represent home grown shit!
anyway i'm into hoods,bliss 'n' esso, tzu,murph n plutonic,parkway drive,pennywise i could go on 4 days but i wont lol
♣disturbed♣

kottonmouth kings are dead set fuck wits who should be locked up in a mental asylum excause my french ,but these tossers who do nothing for the sport of motorcross or fmx they just get on the blunts every half our ,but that just my opinion.I agree that some american shit does have a decent beat (excludes eminem ). Early hip hop is sweet like run dmc ,a tribe called quest ,grand master flash etc etc

Eazy-e... the crossroads song from BTNH was dedicated to him.

Hey, wasnt Eazy-E that guy who sang the song "Gimme that nut".. Like full on about banging hoes n shit, then he got aids? its sad that he died but what a coincidence LOL

im with unit, proX and disturbed. aussie hip hop is the shizzle. but i also like the bands that flarry mentioned (sabbeth, zep, etc.) oh and KISS went to see them in sydney, soooo good.

name me a band that has done anything for moto music.........

kmk are the for front of a genre the god dams like to call moto music

together with srh they promote all sorts of extreme sports

so what have the hoooods done for the aussie moto scene????????

To me rap has no musical value and isnt worth listening to.

Exactly right!!!

It takes NO effort at all to make a rap song! You just make some stupid doof doof on a computer and swear a lot.

Atleast with REAL music like Metallica you have to learn on the guitar and etc.

And really, I wouldn't mind if people just LISTENED to rap, but when you walk around wearing Dada of Fubu or Nike that shits me off. Dude, tell me why graffiti is cool. LOL

Metal and Rock for life.

Exactly right!!!

It takes NO effort at all to make a rap song! You just make some stupid doof doof on a computer and swear a lot.

Atleast with REAL music like Metallica you have to learn on the guitar and etc.

And really, I wouldn't mind if people just LISTENED to rap, but when you walk around wearing Dada of Fubu or Nike that shits me off. Dude, tell me why graffiti is cool. LOL

Metal and Rock for life.

No, the real rap is a bunch of black guys getting together and speaking negro for a few hours and some white guy writing it down and the wigger rap is a bunch of tryhards trying to be black but they just aint down with it.

I like greenday, the offspring, acdc, tom petty, sum41, pearl jam, the white stripes, GC, zeplin, powerfinger, and a bunch more i can't think of right now lol

he just saved me typing:D

Latest posts

Back