What you guys want in a China.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some1 pm me when that guy has his bikes and stuff, sounds like a much better dealer then most of those shops that only sell pieces of crap

id rather a piece of crap^
lol jokes.
they look good man

Hey guys, sry i haven't posted in a few days. If you guys need me for anything (prices/specs/random help, lol) send me an email to:
[email protected]

I'm going to be unable to post anymore prices, etc. Till an advertising spot opens up.

Which is fair enough. Kinda unfair on MSO and the others who pay for thier advertising, while im posting up prices, etc. Lemme know if you guys need anything what-so-ever. Thanks for your support,

Steve.

tell lifan or jialing to buy a takegawa dohc head and copy it.
sales would go through the roof.

would definately be good if they did make one! but still.... knowing china probably put out less horsepower then a Sohc :p

Doubt they could get the tensioners right.
I could see some cam chain slappin going on inside that head.

give them time,there would of been a time when the japs had trouble building there dohcs (back in the day).

i would like to see them start making them sometime, or redesign a mass bore with a bottom end to suite eg. 250 horizontal, wide locating dowels, stronger crank and rod etc.

i rekon better tires and the shit ones wear out very quick
and better front forks and yh the rest of the stuff on my china r good like the engine and shit

good luck with your buisness and i hope u succeed

I'm wondering what the hell happpend to this guy I knew I should of skipped to that last page as usual but I got an idea of what parts are the go.

Did this end up happening... Website ?

Good luck on your buisness :) i cant wait to see how it all turns out and buy a bike first ill just kick back wait for others to try them out and leave some feedback anyways goodluck :)

I'm wondering what the hell happpend to this guy I knew I should of skipped to that last page as usual but I got an idea of what parts are the go.

Did this end up happening... Website ?
all piss and wind like most importer wanna be's when they actualy look into it ,they think stuff that all i wanted was a cheap bike :D

Hey man I was Just wondering if there are any bikes u could imports or sell for Under 500 or a bit over?

Latest posts

Back