Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all booked and all forms singed and posted :) Can't wait, bugger i ain't staying in the park but i'm sure i can make it walking distance back to the hotel.... May have also convinced the wife i need a spa in the room for after race day... I am old after all :p

The week after is also nunawading rnd 5, good track aswell

yea, unfortunately won't be doing 2 in a row, 6hr drive an time of work :( But if i manage to make it out alive from my first one, there will definitely be a few more on the cards in the coming months ;)

I plan on doing what I can to make it to as many VCM rounds as possible with my new race mate Letsride.

i think we are looking at doing a few more aswell got ambo covered so rest will be sent friday or sat morning

Sounds good guys. Like the idea of mud wrestlers!! Might spice up the off track entertainment. haha. I have a good feeling it will be wet also. Bring your tear offs for sure, unless you plan of being out front all day:)

Wet. Tear off's What sort of entertainment we got goin on here?? haha
Whos coming out friday or saturday night??

This is a yell out once again for anyone that wants to race in Victoria on the 22nd of July and needs a lift.
We have hired a bus and have spare seats for anyone thats keen. I'll even sort out your accommodation.
If you dont want to race or cant race you can still join us for the trip down.
They may need some marshall's.
PM me for more details.

Last edited:
yeah i know what u mean mate would be nice to see a few guys comming with us

thats so sad i thought people would of been jumping at the chance to come

Latest posts

Back