Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^ ba ha ha ha ha, i thought i was the only one who knew that colloquialism.. (look it up... starts with a "C")

Getting banned from MR on the work computer... That really grinds my gears...

......and for some reason i find Byooo5 mildly irritating. not sure why.... sorry dude... :p

yeah i love it, said that to the ex she just looked at me dumbfounded hehe.

Then she job me lol

guessing she didnt give you a shovel, bucket, and tell you to make a sandcastle either mate????

ba ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha hah a

^^^^^^ ba ha ha ha ha, i thought i was the only one who knew that colloquialism.. (look it up... starts with a "C")

Getting banned from MR on the work computer... That really grinds my gears...

......and for some reason i find Byooo5 mildly irritating. not sure why.... sorry dude... :p

nah mate its allright i annoy myself sometime but pitbikekid really hates me but i did nothing to him so someone explaain if you know why

^^^ because you post alot of crap, and to top it of you make your posts hard to read...
spell check mate, use it..

OK then i make a point with this post
Kevin rud promising laptops to all high school student and only the year sevens getting them at my school anyway

WTF does laptops have to do with literacy???

Literacy has gone to s*** since the dawn of technology, particularly F&&&ING TEXT SPEAK@!!@@!@!@!

OMG FLLY SIK ULEH!!!!!! cHeCk my ShiZ HomIEs, i aM a LiRRicOOl Genius...

Fu** me, where's my shotgun....

thump i know laptops don't help much but what im mad about is year 10s getting stiff shit and year sevens getting there asses wiped

i f***ing hate bogans!!
come up at da lights wif dere doof doof going and there 4 cylender automatic commerdore!!!! and big exhaust so it sounds like a v8!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god i hate them!!!

byh005, trust me.... when you get a bit older you'll be grateful you had to do the work...
you will be able to survive in the "real world", and the pampered year 7's will be limp-wristed homos, who tear tendons when texting to their little emohomo mates, about how awesome their poofy fringes are, how good they look in their sisters black jeans, and how no one understands them but their diaries...

we old people ramble on a bit, but when we were your age, someone our age taught us a thing or two about life... they made life harder for us as we got older, which made life easier for us, as we got older still....

mate give it twenty years, 13 year olds will need someone to masturbate for them...

Sean back me up here mate....

and By005, when someone tells you your school years are the best years of your life, and you tell them "F*** off you senile old fool", you'll get to my age, and think "Holy shi*, the old bugger was right... nowadays i'd go to jail for the stuff i used to get up to..." ;)

Here endeth the lesson...
now as for what really grinds my gears...

Young fellas... ;)

i f***ing hate bogans!!
come up at da lights wif dere doof doof going and there 4 cylender automatic commerdore!!!! and big exhaust so it sounds like a v8!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god i hate them!!!

don't see many 4 cylinder commodores maybe 6

byh005, trust me.... when you get a bit older you'll be grateful you had to do the work...
you will be able to survive in the "real world", and the pampered year 7's will be limp-wristed homos, who tear tendons when texting to their little emohomo mates, about how awesome their poofy fringes are, how good they look in their sisters black jeans, and how no one understands them but their diaries...

we old people ramble on a bit, but when we were your age, someone our age taught us a thing or two about life... they made life harder for us as we got older, which made life easier for us, as we got older still....

mate give it twenty years, 13 year olds will need someone to masturbate for them...

Sean back me up here mate....

and By005, when someone tells you your school years are the best years of your life, and you tell them "F*** off you senile old fool", you'll get to my age, and think "Holy shi*, the old bugger was right... nowadays i'd go to jail for the stuff i used to get up to..." ;)

Here endeth the lesson...
now as for what really grinds my gears...

Young fellas... ;)

dam your getting the old age rants in now lol jokes but you made some good points it just annoys me that i get nothing and they get everything its like im scum

you know what grind my gears...(other than byh0005) lol

is people who say school years are the best years of my life...

i swear i will hit the next person to say that.... its farkin bullsh!t

i have worked whole christmas holidays before (still in shool) and yer work is gay BUT its better than school for sure

what grinds my gears is having to go to court for something that I cant plead not guilty to, why ****ing bother?

Latest posts

Back