Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morons that think they can say what ever they want and then some how feel big by picking on some one half there age... i think its rather pathetic

People that enter their bike in FOTM every month! Grrr...

the fact that my stupid quad wont start because of the tail light drainging the battery whenever its running and killing a brand new battery so now have to spend 100+ on a new one :mad:
oh and the fact theres no were to ride new to ride here :)

what gives me the craps.... is when your bike has been running with no troubles the day
before... then you gp to start it... and it just wont start..
Shits me big time...

When your snow boarding and some little kid eats **** in front of you so you have to bail and eat **** too!

People that cut in line at the lifts coz they think they own the mountain

The price of q kit kat!! $5.30 bloody snow inflation
________
Fix Ps3

Last edited:
hahah another thing which really grinds my gears is when u organize a big ride with all ur mates going hell far out bush everyones got there bike redy to go and u check and u have no fuel lol

When Scrabble doesn't work on facebook. It's where I unleash my inner word nerd and let her run free.
Without that outlet I will start to use words such as "bezique" and "hex" in sentences and that could possibly lead to me getting smacked out at the bottle shop.

Facebook, give me back Scrabble... I beg of you! :bigcry:

When Scrabble doesn't work on facebook. It's where I unleash my inner word nerd and let her run free.
Without that outlet I will start to use words such as "bezique" and "hex" in sentences and that could possibly lead to me getting smacked out at the bottle shop.

Facebook, give me back Scrabble... I beg of you! :bigcry:

Oh Bezique, the 19th Century card game, it is quite a good game once you learn to play.

What really grinds my gears is Skylar.. With her big words and having to google them to find out what the f*** Bezique is to start off with haha.

{RANT}

People who hang sh!t on others with the disclaimer "you all know who I mean", or something like "people who do 62ft jumps" because they are too much of a child to grow a pair and take their problems/arguments up with the person concerned that they feel the need to belittle them on a public forum.

Also, people with poor spelling/grammar who get narky when corrected; if someone doesn't correct you, you'll never learn... HTFU! ;)

{/RANT}

Latest posts

Back