Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are a good lever,got the same ones on the young boys bike :) you just reminded me that i didnt include the grips in the package i sent today grrr. you can get breather valve cover kits for them at a reasonable price, and they are functional bling ;)
Head Breather Valve Cover Honda Lifan 125 138 150 U DU08R | eBay
you could find cheaper thats just the first on i came across
bling kit with adapter plate to run oil cooler off the head, needs the cooler tho
Dress UP KIT Blue 125cc OIL Cooler IN Head PIT PRO Motovert PIT Bike Thumpster | eBay

All good they weren't much as I said knock offs! Yeah I think I might get a CNC gear lever and a decent forged kick starter. This bike is starting to owe me too much money. Especially after I buy another Disk for it.

All good they weren't much as I said knock offs! Yeah I think I might get a CNC gear lever and a decent forged kick starter. This bike is starting to owe me too much money. Especially after I buy another Disk for it.

Fat bars would also be a good option, dont want anything snapping if I do jumps...that ends badly for me!!

Link me up!

I was thinking ignition too!

Last edited:
lol they always owe more than they are worth. im trying to buy a complete x4r atm for 250, just waiting to hear if its still there ;)

Nice! Yeah talk him down to 200 :thumbup: the guy I got that other pitpro off yesterday showed me his x2 140 he got for $180, freaking ridiculous, basically brand new the tyres have 98% of their original tread!!

Actually I just had a good idea! I'm going op shopping saturday :thumbup: see if I can find something really old school, to go with the goggles!

bit like these with matching top, but faded

axo.jpg

im yet to bend a set of pro taper bars and they are under a 100 bucks....

Yeah I'm in two minds about the bars now. Chromo might bend under extreme load but thats kinda ok.(wrecked bars but intact face)! Aluminum tends to snap not bend(wrecked face and bars). Dumb question probably but what do pro mx riders use?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

no idea to be honest. ive bent heaps of stock bars but as i said never bent or snapped a set of tapers. the coloured bars like on nick1980's build are wicked looking and would be as strong as anything else if your looking for bling as well

no idea to be honest. ive bent heaps of stock bars but as i said never bent or snapped a set of tapers. the coloured bars like on nick1980's build are wicked looking and would be as strong as anything else if your looking for bling as well

Cool I think I Might be boring then and get some pro tapers...does it count as bling when its making the bike better? Not just for looks! :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back