Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate loving the bike!
so what are you going to do with the exhaust? did you find another brand yet besides PC
and you should get a blue set cover? just make i look that bit more special!

Yeah mate loving the bike!
so what are you going to do with the exhaust? did you find another brand yet besides PC
and you should get a blue set cover? just make i look that bit more special!

Still thinkin bout that one think I might try n go 2brothers or somthn but I dunno I might wait till I do the head n everything, still playing round with ideas, n yeah been thinking bout the seat today actually I think that n a stainless bash plate might be next but don't know if i wanna wack a heap more blue on it it might start to loose its effect I dunno I'll def consider it now though cheers

Yer Id pass on the blue bash plate man, would look a lil too much much and once a bit faded and scratched would look a lot worse for wear lol.

As for the exhaust probs best to wait till engine mods are done, just so you can the optimum system for performance and fitment!!

Yeah motovert was saying the same thing, I'll just wait till I do the head n that,
just wondering if I'm trippin or would the coil I put in damage my stator or anything coz I dunno if its in my head but she got more bite now seems more responsive n i reckon starts even better am I just imagining things?

Yeah sweet, I want a shot of your bike lol to feel the difference from mine hehe I looking at doing the same upgrades u did in the not to far future, I must have just missed ya at doms ur bike was there getting the head done a couple weeks ago or so

Yeah motovert was saying the same thing, I'll just wait till I do the head n that,
just wondering if I'm trippin or would the coil I put in damage my stator or anything coz I dunno if its in my head but she got more bite now seems more responsive n i reckon starts even better am I just imagining things?

any thoughts on my coil question?

anyway looking for some more bits n i liking this :applaudit:
PIT BIKE BILLET KILL SWITCH

Yeah mate, if you wanna lash out and buy the best kill switch on the market, then that is the kill switch to buy. Got one with my BBR. Pretty dear for a kill switch though. Any other cool things you want/need??

Cheers man but was wondering bout my coil question :)

Ahhh missed that bit. I thought you were referring to the kill switch. As for you coil dilemma, it is in your head. If you have a coil on there and it fits and is the correct voltage, it will be fine. With a coil, the bike will either run, or it wont. A coil wont cause damage to other electrical components of your bike either.

I have heard that you can get some coils that have a higher output and give more horse power.
I have not tried any as yet but im going to.

Yeah ^ I thought the one I got has a bigger spark? That's what I was told anyway I just wanted it coz it was blue hehe

Yeah ^ I thought the one I got has a bigger spark? That's what I was told anyway I just wanted it coz it was blue hehe

You won't necessarily get a 'bigger' spark, but you will get a stronger spark with a better coil... As your revs increase you want the strongest, most consistent spark you can get. A decent coil might even help a little with starting ;)

A couple of months ago i got my hands on this coil from honda classic 50s and its doing the job, you might not get more power necasarilly but you know your getting a strong spark to deal with the burning of the fuel thru the whole rev range and especially at higher revs, check it out i reckon its great and can recommend as my bike runs smoother and does start more easily, its coupled with an iridium NGK cr7hix plug.
Classic Honda 50's Australia - CHP Super Coil

Latest posts

Back