2013 Atomik Fury 250cc Review/Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could, but just don't have all that cash at the momento...

So I decided against tapping the head, as I just simply will not have the time, exams suck !! So I'll order that manifold Wednesday and hope to christ it works, and if not, hope to god that the seller will accept a return and refund the money..
Haha, what's wrong with exams. Isn't it fun to sit in a room for 2 hours and try and right a essay!
If you do end up tapping the head I would recommend not doing it with a hand held drill to easy to make a mistake!

Haha, what's wrong with exams. Isn't it fun to sit in a room for 2 hours and try and right a essay!
If you do end up tapping the head I would recommend not doing it with a hand held drill to easy to make a mistake!

I have never heard of using a tap with a drill.
That right there spells disaster

Exams are ok, I hope I did ok...Lol

Snaptrax I think skidpig was referring to drilling the holes with a handheld drill, not tapping them, lol

Exams are ok, I hope I did ok...Lol

Snaptrax I think skidpig was referring to drilling the holes with a handheld drill, not tapping them, lol
Yeh that's what I meant sorry, you always want to tap by hand! You would be surprised tho on how lazy people are and just use a drill!

I'll be setting it all up tomorrow afternoon, I only had time to see if it fit up this afternoon, cos I had to work

Whacked it on this afternoon, adjusted mixture, and took it for a ride. Holy balls is all I can say, the power increase if phenomenal! I think it needs a bigger pilot jet though, i think a #38? when I blip rev it there is some hesitation, I may have to go bigger on the main aswell, but i'm not sure what with yet.

yeah go for a #38, possibly a #40 too
the main jet should be pretty close, you wont know until you get the Pilot sorted though

Yea, I'll get both just to be safe. Took if across the road where I do my top speed runs, and before I could get the top speed only just, not I'm only in 4th before I run out of paddock! Its alot quicker, thats for sure. I'll check the plug colour when it cools down :)

I'm going to my mate's property again this weekend, so I think i might just get it at a shop, that way I can don't have to wait for post, etc. Thanks for the offer though bud :)

Latest posts

Back