Are they Good? 2008 Motovert Pro with 125 Daytona???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol all good mate.....um around a year or 10 months ago i think

na keeping it for sure i love my vert bar its little problems that i have at the moment but all that should be fixed as soon as i finish my race season aka when i have some CASH lol

na keeping it for sure i love my vert bar its little problems that i have at the moment but all that should be fixed as soon as i finish my race season aka when i have some CASH lol

Yeah sweet!!! Well I just have to wait for a few email replies and then decide on what to do!

Yeah just fix those little probs and you will be ripping again ;)

mate when i get this engine done , ill sell you my 134cc barrel/piston and the adjustable needle in my carb so you can get it tuned just right , and it is faster then a 140cc china through the hole rev range... even with only 3 gears.

ill do it real cheap for ya to.

and the topends on the klx's are simple! i reckon there easier then crf50's.. just look in your manual .

the only thing pissing me off about them is suspension , theres nothing but expensive stuff!!

hay wogtaz ryder..
how much u spent on your klx including buying the bike?

i baught it for $2300 with everything on it and pretty much spent nothing... and ive only just spent about $900 on a bore kit 4th gear drum and HD output shaft.

i think i made a list of all the parts that are on it and the costs in my thread.

mate when i get this engine done , ill sell you my 134cc barrel/piston and the adjustable needle in my carb so you can get it tuned just right , and it is faster then a 140cc china through the hole rev range... even with only 3 gears.

ill do it real cheap for ya to.

and the topends on the klx's are simple! i reckon there easier then crf50's.. just look in your manual .

the only thing pissing me off about them is suspension , theres nothing but expensive stuff!!

Okay sounds good! Yeah it would go pretty nicely then with the 134!

BUT SUSPENSION is what bothers me as well...so expensive, because I want to hit ramps on the MINIBIKE...How much is real cheap???

Ive emailed the guys at TDKMOTOVERTUSA and also the Man, TJ Russell about this issue! Hope to hear from the soon

Cheers mate!

just get HD fork springs and a HD shock spring
KLX110
that will have your suspension holding up nicely. and then you can always keep your eye open for kx60 forks, and a better shock when one comes up cheap

just get HD fork springs and a HD shock spring
KLX110
that will have your suspension holding up nicely. and then you can always keep your eye open for kx60 forks, and a better shock when one comes up cheap

Thats true! I dont know??? I could probably sell my bike for around $1800 and the Motovert for sale is only $2000. So I only need to spend $200 to get a NEW BIKE.

Then seen I was thinking of spending like $1000 on the KLX which only includes the NECESSARY parts like , peg/mount, spings, bar, Airfilter, sprockets, brake pedal etc the Suspension wouldnt be any good, also the Engine.

If I was to get the Motovert I could spend like $500+ on some AFTERMARKET Quality parts. The Suspension is good, Zoochies front and Elka Shock....Hmmm Big Decisons, haha!

Tommy at this rate you won't be riding till 2012

REALLY ...it's been 2 months and even after all our great advice ya still don't know what ya wanna ride .... there will be a month deciding the sticker kit and months to figure out WHERE ya gunna ride it yet ......so ya wanna pull ya finger out :p

well if your not one for spending alot of money , then probably should go the motovert....

i new when i baught mine i would be spending about $2000+ and its already got about $1500 worth of mods spent on it..

so it will be expensive if you want good suspension!

decent rear ends are $1000+ for swinga/shock combo
Zochies are like $1800 aus?? so kx65's would be the best bet , but then you gota spend 350 bucks on clamps and 150 for springs etcc and the fork them selves wouldnt be to cheap.....

unless you go with a pitster pro conversion.... use pister forks pister swingarm/shock , buy the right racers and bearings for the forks to fit , then make a custom shock mount for the rear end,...

but then u will have to use the china wheels and after all that u will be over $1000 anyway...

Tommy at this rate you won't be riding till 2012

REALLY ...it's been 2 months and even after all our great advice ya still don't know what ya wanna ride .... there will be a month deciding the sticker kit and months to figure out WHERE ya gunna ride it yet ......so ya wanna pull ya finger out :p

Yeah I know Dreadful. Ive been riding the KLX just I dont know if I should start buying parts for it if I might get a Pro! Ill definently KNOW by the next few days though ;)

well if your not one for spending alot of money , then probably should go the motovert....

i new when i baught mine i would be spending about $2000+ and its already got about $1500 worth of mods spent on it..

so it will be expensive if you want good suspension!

decent rear ends are $1000+ for swinga/shock combo
Zochies are like $1800 aus?? so kx65's would be the best bet , but then you gota spend 350 bucks on clamps and 150 for springs etcc and the fork them selves wouldnt be to cheap.....

unless you go with a pitster pro conversion.... use pister forks pister swingarm/shock , buy the right racers and bearings for the forks to fit , then make a custom shock mount for the rear end,...

but then u will have to use the china wheels and after all that u will be over $1000 anyway...

All TRUE mate! Yep, money is definently whats going to stop me from building the KLX up.

ALSO I could probably sell my KLX for around $1800 or so and the Motovert which Im interested in is only $2000 so I only have to spend about $200 to have a LIKE NEW Bike.
Plus the Motovert already has GOOD Suspension so all it needs is some money spent on the Engine and strengthing everything up!

Then...I can spend a bit more money on the Motovert to make it more reliable etc etc!

Hows that sounds? haha!

This is the One Im talking about:

Untitledmoto.jpg

Last edited:
do what you want but every one on here has told you to keep the KLX and they have givin you great advice about what to do to it so i say do what you want because it will be your fault when you realise that the KLX is beater than the motovert, so like Dreadful said pull your finger out of your butt and make up your mind and stick with it.

Thanks for the Advice bulldog93!
I will then, I wont keep going on.

So sorry for all the guys who have gave me advice/help etc! It was MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

I WILL HAVE MADE A FINAL, and I mean FINAL DECISION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

Cheers!

its true the daytona need love i neglected mine recently and its looks as if i am sheading fine metal somewhere...arrrr...the $$$$$ to fix it, i rate the motovert 125, could have got the 150 but thats getting out of the pitbike era. keep the love up on the motor and the verts go hard, the suspension setup is wicked, best i have ridden on, u can dial it in on any ridding style with the adjustments it has. i charge at anything now knowing the motors are strong and the suspension will soak anything up, i say buy one just take care of it mate

Latest posts

Back