Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha dude i said come down to mine anytime and you can hit them! haha

painted my rims black on the 50 today :)

also looking at buying the tb 88 kit :)

yeh i think im gonna wait for the 12 inch fronty ay i dont have enough money atm, still saving for the 88 kit atm haha cheers though dude

yo got some updates now that i got the camera back.

painted the rims and swinger black
and got as you all know i got a fox float now aswell best shock goes very well

100_7144.jpg

100_7145.jpg

100_7146.jpg

100_7147.jpg

cheers

ordered the TB 88 race head kit just then. should be here soon i hope!
also building a track at mine this weekend should be gooood!

good to see your back into it . would be sad to see it get sold and loose another honda rider haha

youll love the 88 kit taken mine out this saturday for the second weekend goes and sounds so much better
make sure ya take some photos of your track for us

good to see your back into it . would be sad to see it get sold and loose another honda rider haha

haha sereously man i dont know why i even put it up for sale, just went through a bad week i rekon there haha.

youll love the 88 kit taken mine out this saturday for the second weekend goes and sounds so much better
make sure ya take some photos of your track for us

yeh sweet man! do they go pretty hard? coz sereously man the stock engine is just poor haha. yeh man defs! you should come down sometime and ride it with me seeing as you live in sa and all man?

youl love the speed and the way it revs out. it revs soo much harder and just keeps pulling compared to a stocky you will be so happy. seriously you dont have to do any more upgrades after that it will keep ya happy for a while.
yea will have to hook up someday would be good to ride with another honda

if your going to do it yourself theres some good stuff on you tube.
i got the tb hd clutch aswell and a 15 tooth front sprocket.

Hey Bilco your bike is looking sweet mate ,
do you still have the stock rev box on it ? if you dont you should look at getting one as they make a noticeable difference to the stock engine and they are only pretty cheap
cheers

if your going to do it yourself theres some good stuff on you tube.
i got the tb hd clutch aswell and a 15 tooth front sprocket.

yeh im pretty okay with engines and theres a video on youtube like you said that says exactly how to install the exact kit i baught so i should be okay haha.

Hey Bilco your bike is looking sweet mate ,
do you still have the stock rev box on it ? if you dont you should look at getting one as they make a noticeable difference to the stock engine and they are only pretty cheap
cheers

cheers man! um with the 88 kit i just baught today comes with a rev box im pretty sure so that should made some difference!

Yeah Good Stuff! Great to hear your keeping it and further Modding it with the 88 RH Kit ;)

Keep us up to date with your CRF and the track your building! You'll love the 88 Kit no doubt, you will definitely notice a BIG Improvement in Power!

Yeah Good Stuff! Great to hear your keeping it and further Modding it with the 88 RH Kit ;)

Keep us up to date with your CRF and the track your building! You'll love the 88 Kit no doubt, you will definitely notice a BIG Improvement in Power!

haha cheers tommy!
yeh im hoping it can acctually leave a small rut mark when i accellarate unlike now haha.

okay now today i started installing the tb 88 RH kit. how the (insert word here) do you get the clutch off? sereously.. i dont have a impact driver so does anyone have any other ways? also i cant seem to see the clip you have to remove before attempting to remove the clutch?

please help i threw so many tools today..

Latest posts

Back