Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay now today i started installing the tb 88 RH kit. how the (insert word here) do you get the clutch off? sereously.. i dont have a impact driver so does anyone have any other ways? also i cant seem to see the clip you have to remove before attempting to remove the clutch?

please help i threw so many tools today..

cant remember if there's a clip or not should just be a nut and to undo it you need to hold the flywheel or clutch, best way i found is use a oil filter strap (for a car)
29794d1235570440-cant-get-my-oil-filter-off-tips-00960617000.jpg

Last edited:
ohok cheers saga i know i need some sort of strap thing to hold it but i was hoping i didnt.. hmmm another thing to buy i cant afford

can do that or hold the flywheel nut.. what part are u up to undoing, the 4 screws around the clutch, or clutch nut?

i done the 4 screws i just need to get the clutch off now do you know if theres a clip you have to remove or something before i start to take the clutch off?

all u need to do after that is bend one of the tabs out of the clutch nut grooves so the clutch isnt locked in. then get the clutch nut tool and away u go.clutch slides straight off after u have the nut off.

thanks sean yeh i looked at that but it skips the part where you take off the clutch.. theres no pictures or hints on how to do it.

i used a breaker bar on mine come off easy, get someone on the other side to hold a socket on the flywheel nut. then put a big bar or somethin on whaterver ur using for better leverage.

boom. thank you im gonna go down to the hardware store tomoz and get myself a strap wrench..
thankyou miniriders once again!

no doubt at all ill have trouble with something else tomorrow!

every thing else is pretty easy after u got it off just make sure u fold the tab back in to the nut and dont drill to far in to the oil pump hole..

yea i got it acctual suusssed after taking it off i just dont really know how to bend the tab back and take it off very well haha..

just remembered that i put a screw driver in the gudgeon pin hole on the conrod and turn the motor over till the screw driver rests on the crank case so it locks the motor up. thats the best way to do it i reckon! dont need to hold anything.

Latest posts

Back