Bilcos CRF50F 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey just borrow mine off my stocker if the weather clears up n u can ride

should it fits my 88

yeh sweet, you might have to come over and have a suss sometime soon dude its just that the cable is too long basicly, the throttle and stuff would work awsome if the cable length was perfect, all it needs to be is like 3 cms longer and i rekon it would work

just cut some of the outer cable off mate. ive done it b4.

Last edited:
the black outer bit of the cable. when u cut it will make the inner wire cable longer. if thats what u need longer?

what is wrong with you at what point did i say it would become longer it would give you more play and the ability to turn the throttle providing cutting the cover doesnt shorten it so it wont reach maybe think about things before you post a response

what is wrong with you at what point did i say it would become longer it would give you more play and the ability to turn the throttle providing cutting the cover doesnt shorten it so it wont reach maybe think about things before you post a response

calm down mate. im just gonna get another friken cable im sick of this.

wtf dude you just blasted him for nothing hes obviously just abit tired of mucking around with sh1t and wants to get hes bike going again .:damnmate:

wtf dude you just blasted him for nothing hes obviously just abit tired of mucking around with sh1t and wants to get hes bike going again .:damnmate:

yeah ok ill cop that one but it wasnt really a blasting i can see how it could upset someone though sorry ill try not to upset people...........

if you got the shits to the point where youre going to just buy another cable take the cover off the one youve got and cut about 40mm off it put the cable back in it and give it a go worst case is you need a new cable after that anyway hope you sort it out

i know that but what im saying is shorten the cable cover so more cable sticks out im not saying shorten the cable

what is trying to be said is cut some of the cble sheathing back on the cable , then you will be able to turn your throttle

Yeah what the guys saying about should help out!

But dont run anything dodgey man...will just lead to trouble later on.

Just get that one from Classic Honda 50s I gave you the Link to and you should be all sweet ;)

Latest posts

Back