BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be there with or without.

got no engine today............. tomorrow ? please baby jesus?

It just don't look right... But it does look fun!

438%20(Medium).jpg

im keen and should be able sus out two mates with mini bikes to come, but whats the go with motocross boots? i see you cant go on some of the tracks with out motox boots. also how far is this joint from the gold coast?

Enclosed shoes should be fine , anything goes just about just not stupid shit like thongs and a singlet kind of thing.

I would give it 2.5 hours from the gold coast , make sure you suss out directions before you leave , can be abit tricky for the first timer.

Should make sign up and put it at the turn off for it at gatton?
Whats the go with the forms ya can print and fill out before ya go?
And can ya put more than 1 name on it?

Ok sounds good, thanks for the quick responce.

so is there ment to be a bit of a camping/party night on sat?

Went out there last weekend ... no mini tracks left only the Novice and kids flat track ... thinking of ringing them to get them to burn off the adult mini track - wicked track but way too over grown :(

Went out there last weekend ... no mini tracks left only the Novice and kids flat track ... thinking of ringing them to get them to burn off the adult mini track - wicked track but way too over grown :(

So will you be there on the 21st Tina? you may need a bit more riding gear than what youve got on in your avatar though haha

you may need a bit more riding gear than what youve got on in your avatar though haha

No she won't :grinning-smiley-003 lol.

Last edited:

So it there not one mini track left, the two near the flat track are gone hay what about the one down the back.. ARE THEY ALL GONE:shoot:

the duck

no worries
i will just take me exhaust off
and do some "hot" laps
that should clear the track

They have had alot of people tell them to get off there ass and fix the mini tracks up ... i guess this should give them abit of incentive....

a few bikes and riders that are keen can strap through the grass a few times to get it going again lol..

ok sweet guys
its official!!!
ive got my cousin to bring me (anyone who came to the first free minitard event at archy will remember him)
ive got the bike
fuel
i might bring a shade?
might get a few mates to come too!
ill see ya at the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and rach are u still coming?

Latest posts

Back