Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
riding...

what footwear do you wear when you ride? like annyone wear axo slammers or like skate shoes lol. just wana see what ya's ride in.

I wear nothin butt DOUBLE-PLUGGERS..... Can't beat the feel of fresh air blowing through by toes...

i wear my old DC's and my AGV helmet and smith goggles

Last edited:
i got the old e's sk8ies yeww! ive never hurt my foot riding exept when i crushed my ankle between a rock and my bike..probably wouldnt of happned if i had slammers...

merged with existing topics on What gear..
personally have rossi boots, or if i CBF on go the Bams..

Most of the SA locals at Pelican Point today were wearing the usual safety gear.A pair of old runners,torn T shirt,Busted up skid lid and a fag hangin out of their mouth[between the missing teeth of course]!!!.Perfect riding gear for 5th gear 100kmph blasts up and down the bitumen road sections.Chin forward and Elbows down in race mode !!!!!

LMAO WHAT LEGENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!! i had an old full face lid with a hole drilled through the mouth for my ciggies.. you would only get a couple of drags in and start tasting fibreglass lol EWW..
trailer-park.jpg

i still wear what i'm wearing at the time. but i have been thinking about pulling out the Fox pilot helmet coz the Highchair coasters are getting a bit scary & with nothing but your back or head to stop you if it flips

Hillz.Everytime I log on and see what new Avatar you have I have to smile.The Cat with the Machine gun is a hoot.But your latest with the decapitaion of the crash test dummy absolutely cracks me up.I cant stop looking at that one LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cat does'nt get out as much these dayz LOL was thinking about making it a sig. only mods can have picture sigs i discovered

Mini "Slammer" style boots, do you use them?

So the mini specific boots that Axo, Oneal and Alpinestars make. Does anyone use them and are any better than others? I've seen the Oneal and Axo ones and pictures on the Alpinestars site of ones they make but just wondering what experiences people have had with them? The Alpinestars model looks a little bit dorky i think? I think they aim it toward a recreational road/trail rider more than a mini rider? I have had a few hard hits to the toes and ankle area wearing my ordinary shoes and was thinking the mini boots might save me some carnage from nasty rocks and roots etc?

I think it a bit of an over kill for a pitty IMO

Latest posts

Back