Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fiddycircle.gif

skate shoes, pryme shin gaurds, 661 nknee gaurds, lbz shorts, Punkt t-shirt, thor force helmet, black flys goggles

lol jezebell yeah kappa pants definatly aint cool in my books

i got a 661 preasure suit oneal &fox pants 3 fox jerseys fox dirtpaw gloves oneal helmet and an rjays helmet tech 10 boots cti knee braces and i think thats it lol i like to be safe ps the preasure suits are heaps cool to whear and great protection and are light bcouse the load is all over ure torso not just ure sholders good luck

if u havent got much coin, its not realy a big deal with 50's so long that you have a helment, googles, gloves... u can then get away with a long t, old jeans and steal cap boots

Yeah I just wear a helmet with goggles and gloves, and then just jeans etc.

Yer they are 50 boots.I had normal boots but they are to big and bulky + they dig into the back of ya leg when sitting on a 50(crf).I have a pair of axo slammers(nice boots)You can get away with big boots on a bigger mini,but more upto rider??

I wear FOX pro formas while riding my pitbike and dont have a problems at all. If anything they feel less bulky on the pitty than they do on the KDX200.

Latest posts

Back