Braaap bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about this from some metal testing.
and yep its a braaap.
Braaap.jpg

forks are not easy to bend even cheap ones
4th gear pined in to the back of a ute willl do that
and it will be hard to find any frame that will hold up to a beating like that

Last edited:
Holy Craaap !!!
Thats not your average wear and tear.
That has hit something at high speed alright, definately not damaged from jumping.

That's what happens when flux capacitor points fuse together and cause the EDC chip to override the throttle , brakes , clutch and any attempts to shift into neutral ...

i just watched the video that was posted and i was just wondering whos doing the 80 foot plus gaps on the braaaps??
not having a go or anything but when you look at all the comps we ride, all brands have been represented and going quite big over 55+ foot, the only ones arent braaaps?
be keen to see some pics of them doing these big gaps...

i just watched the video that was posted and i was just wondering whos doing the 80 foot plus gaps on the braaaps??
not having a go or anything but when you look at all the comps we ride, all brands have been represented and going quite big over 55+ foot, the only ones arent braaaps?
be keen to see some pics of them doing these big gaps...

Yeah mate apparently you just do away with adjustments and put more oil in :D

Guess we'll see who's going big at the Tassie Titles .... but yeah if one of those 3k braaaps goes out past 80 .... I'll show ya my flying pig called oinky ;)

Yeah mate apparently you just do away with adjustments and put more oil in :D

Guess we'll see who's going big at the Tassie Titles .... but yeah if one of those 3k braaaps goes out past 80 .... I'll show ya my flying pig called oinky ;)

hahah how about you show us oinky when theres vertmax, ciniworx and pitsters riding 60 foot in the ametuer big bike titles?? like to keep things a bit more realistic dready i want to see oinky!!! haha

Yes he's a very interesting little pig .... I'd like to lower the bar Knoel I really would but it's not up to me brother....

Oinky says no .... the calls been made .... 80ft it is

so yes one little pig will fly that fateful day ... the day one of those 3k braaaps go out past 80ft .... he'll soar like a f@ckin eagle .... and his name will be oinky :D

Yes he's a very interesting little pig .... I'd like to lower the bar Knoel I really would but it's not up to me brother....

Oinky says no .... the calls been made .... 80ft it is

so yes one little pig will fly that fateful day ... the day one of those 3k braaaps go out past 80ft .... he'll soar like a f@ckin eagle .... and his name will be oinky :D

oh it will be a spectacular day to see oinky finally fly the pig pen, ppl will stop in the street and look up high and say " is it a bird? is it plane??" and well say no its oinky, dreadys flying braaap pig!!

Yeah Knoel some are skeptical ... and that's understandable I guess ...... but the video won't lie ...it'll be all over the news and oinky will be bigger than babe, he'll be on oprah !!!!

Who knows maybe some lunatic IS goin past 80 on a 3k braaapster and it's just around the corner .

What an exiting time to be alive ... pigs are about to fly .... Oinky AND that 3k Braaap:D

lOOK AROUND

When buying a bike think about what you actually want and buy good quality for the best price. Not the cheapest bike you can find settling for something that will not last or may need more money spent on it to keep it going or the most expensive thinking you are buying the best. Quality, Cost, Inclusions, Warranty its just like anything else you buy. Price is not always a guide to quality. Dont be taken in by promtional hype and sales pitches and most importantly ask around. Most people here are probably aware of what is out there but other people who you know may not be and get ripped off. So help out your fellow

Pitbike Quality and frames

Ciniworx test all bikes in Australia before going into production - Including frame durability.Ciniworx employ Chinese agents to supervise the production of all bikes produced and tests at least one sample of each model bike from every shipment after landing in Australia ensuring they are built to order and up to standard before being sold to the public. Cinworx uses mulitple suppliers only buying quality parts for the best possible price.
IF ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US, ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

If we are talking FRAMES how much stronger can you get than a complete CNC frame found in the Ciniworx PRO CXF and PRO MS. This frame is the 3rd CNC Frame Cinworx have helped develop out of Taiwan and bring to Australia. CNC is when they use a complete piece of metal to produce the item and is not welded together. Welding is often the cause of breakage - no welding - no weak points.

If we are talking prices think about paying around $2.5K - $3K for a CNC FRAME bike rather than just alloy. Then again if you prefer to have a chromolly frame with the same quality parts Ciniworx offer this in their Expert around $2K and Expert MS for $2.5K. Look out for the NEW CXZ now coming with a 175cc Zhongshen and only around $2.5K its on its way!!!

The next thing to come out of China is Electric Dirt Bikes -No Noise - No Complaints - More riding!!!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back