Braaap bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man :D

Ooooh, 1,111 posts from you too ;)

You'd better not post a reply or you'll mess it up...

let me know about the shootout. i want in. when will we see the results from 09?

i will hman

nothing has been said or organized at this stage but i would like to get somethin happenin would be a free of charge thing just to get the bikes out there and give credit for good bikes and keep our peers opinions out there

as for the 09 shootout i've writen it up and will probably be in the first of the ezines and posted on the blog a bit delayed mind you

i'll keep ya posted

1spilly.jpg

Are this the new fuel injectors BBR will test in Las Vegas...???:D

Are this the new fuel injectors BBR will test in Las Vegas...???:D

Yes they are the new Spilless & Spring loaded BBR injectors that Boxy is going to test on his LXR/CRF hybrid hydrogen fuel monster :D

I have them going out as a package deal, injectors plus EDC for $599 plus post

Can you imagine the amount of flies you will need when they all get the munchies? haha

I don't want to look after them, I just want the hammock! ;)

I'll pawn them off to crack spiders when I'm done with them...

LMAO .... Bill you are forgetting one little detail .... I know the guy that tests YOUR bikes .... and he's the biggest bongtank this side of the blackstump ... me ? I smoked it once but didn't inhale :D

But that's beside the point, the question remains WHERE is the giveaway bike ?

Keep diggin that hole Bill ... at this rate you'll have your exclusive connection to china and you'll be able to just wheel em back thru the tunnel you are digging :D

The braaap bikes seem fairly well priced..... imo.
For an aussie company who stocks bikes, parts and has a store and ride days, what do you expect to pay?

I could have bought my pitpro off the internet and saved some money but i didnt. East 50s was helpful when i had issues and is still giving me information when i need it.

I also think braaads answers are straight up and honest, credit to him. Maybe some of his claims have a bit of sales flair, but im sure some of the cheap bikes of ebay have quiet a bit of flair and bullshi*.

A company stands on what its customers say and if his customers pay that amount for his bike and are happy with what they got, i think that says something for braaap.

P.S. brad when you coming to adelaide to open a store and track?

The braaap bikes seem fairly well priced..... imo.
For an aussie company who stocks bikes, parts and has a store and ride days, what do you expect to pay?

I could have bought my pitpro off the internet and saved some money but i didnt. East 50s was helpful when i had issues and is still giving me information when i need it.

I also think braaads answers are straight up and honest, credit to him. Maybe some of his claims have a bit of sales flair, but im sure some of the cheap bikes of ebay have quiet a bit of flair and bullshi*.

A company stands on what its customers say and if his customers pay that amount for his bike and are happy with what they got, i think that says something for braaap.

P.S. brad when you coming to adelaide to open a store and track?

your either naive or stupid... IMO there the same

people have been saying why pay close to 4gs when you can get a pitster pro lxr and spend nearly a grand on that...your gonna have a kick ass bike if you do that and one that will do endos all around a braap

your either naive or stupid... IMO there the same

people have been saying why pay close to 4gs when you can get a pitster pro lxr and spend nearly a grand on that...your gonna have a kick ass bike if you do that and one that will do endos all around a braap

Well that is your opinion and are entitled to it. :D

But have anyone who bags the brand actually been into a Braaap store, spoken with Brad and riden one of thier bikes??

The bikes prob ably arn't worth the 4k but would be close, but what everyone forgets is what you are buying into. For a person who wants to go on organised ride days or races, hasn't got much mechanical knowledge, it perfect as you can walk in and within an hour be walking out with a bike fully financed and ready to ride, without having to take it home, strip it down, loctite and grease everything, change jets, adjust suspension, replace brake levers and throttles, it is all done for you. Time for a service and oil change, just roll it back to the shop and it done for you. They have set themselves up to replicate a proper bike shop, like a Yammy or Honda dealer.

If they were to be a warehouse, ebay dealer with a PO box address, Im sure the bikes prices would be slashed in half as there is absolutly no overheads.

Itslike buying a new Commodore, they roll them off the line for under $10k but almost no one has a whinge because you know what you get when buying it. A person to speak to, a test drive, a free service and warranty so that if anything goes wrong, you know you can get it fixed, right, with genuine parts at the place where you first bought it.

Id like to ask any other pit bike dealer for test ride before I buy one? I guarnatee if you went into Braaap and wanted a test ride, you would get one.

I personaly didn't end up buying a braaap as I don't need the services of a shop as I can do all my own bike work and have other engineers to do engine work if I need it, but for some who just want s to go riding without having to tinker as you have to with most pitty's, there really is no other that to buy for a shop where you can walk in and walk out no hassles and have everything done for you, be it either Brad at Braaap, Dom at City Motorcycles, or any other dealers that are around.

It just comes down to the service, and at the moment Brad is the best at it!:bike:

The bikes prob ably arn't worth the 4k but would be close, but what everyone forgets is what you are buying into. For a person who wants to go on organised ride days or races, hasn't got much mechanical knowledge, it perfect as you can walk in and within an hour be walking out with a bike fully financed and ready to ride, without having to take it home, strip it down, loctite and grease everything, change jets, adjust suspension, replace brake levers and throttles, it is all done for you. Time for a service and oil change, just roll it back to the shop and it done for you. They have set themselves up to replicate a proper bike shop, like a Yammy or Honda dealer.

Hmmmm.. Sounds like Small Wheel Deals.. I have taken my bike there multiple occasions to get it fixed, tuned and other things... They also accessible their bikes and make sure everything is in working order... Only difference between Braaap and SWD's is ride days. But as far as I know, Small Wheel Deals help out Small Wheel Sundays at Lakeside as well. So there is nothing to go get on your high horse about saying Braaap do everything, unlike other pit bike companies, because I'm sure there is more than just SWD and Braaap out there doing what they are doing for the pit bike community.

Anyways, there's too many big words for today, so that's all I need to say about the matter at hand.

Hey guys, sorry for the bump!

About a month ago i got a Braap MidPro 140 and my GF got a pro 125. The reason we picked Braap is because we are new to dirt bikes and like the way we had seen existing customers get help a a drop of a hat, the load of parts that they stock and the service and the riding days / training. The bikes looked like they could hold their own as well.
We have been riding twice now and so far so good but as Brad said "Only time will tell" lol :p

We have contacted them a few times with questions about the bikes and always got help right away. And i have met Brad a fair few times and he is always going the extra mile to make sure we are happy and well looked after - But i guess thats just good customer service.
I haven't got wind of any horror story's coming from the frankston store yet and we see alot of the Braaap bikes around.

You guys have made some fair points and asked some good questions of Brad that i am interested in hearing the reply of. Did anyone end up seeing any metal testing results?

Latest posts

Back