Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mate has one of these things it keeps breaking on him he cracked his shock (elka) broke six spokes in the back wheel aswell but I went over it and now its fine hes running a 28mm carb and it runs like a dream the crd exhaust are great I can tell you about the sticker kit as I have a job at braaap frankston and should be able to sort something out for you! ?

my mate has one of these things it keeps breaking on him he cracked his shock (elka) broke six spokes in the back wheel aswell but I went over it and now its fine hes running a 28mm carb and it runs like a dream the crd exhaust are great I can tell you about the sticker kit as I have a job at braaap frankston and should be able to sort something out for you! ?

You seem to have a lot of mates with broken bikes....plenty of good maintenance advice on here....saves lots of problems if you maintain your bike properly!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

what jetting is he running on the 28mm? all the braaap sticker kits are **** imo, i want something like this

Kawasaki KLX 110 2002 09 MX Bike Decal KIT Flame Zombie | eBay

but cant find one to fit my plastics. thinking of just putting crf50 tank shrouds on it...

i like the first lot of stickerkits you guys did. not as keen on the v2's tho. if you did one in ycf style id definately get one, but im told not many ppl do sticker kits in the ycf style. if not, il look into converting to crf50 shrouds and get one. you have to admit tho those zombie sticker kits look sick

Bugger putting crf shrouds on it, the collective have the templates or I could send my spare set of plastics to whoever does the mr kits and they can do a template for ya. FYI I got Mike at TB parts to set up for braaap plastics, he now sells his kits to suit them.

if you could get your spares to whoever does the mini rider graphics id be stoked to run a mr kit :) might get some others with ycf plastics on board with the mr kits to then ;)

so i was in launceston today and called in to the braaap store to grab a new chain slider. turns out the dont have any in the country and im looking at a 2/3 week wait. i so should of just bought a ****ing lxr at least you can buy parts for the them easily.

so i was in launceston today and called in to the braaap store to grab a new chain slider. turns out the dont have any in the country and im looking at a 2/3 week wait. i so should of just bought a ****ing lxr at least you can buy parts for the them easily.

you can use a choping board. just cut the plastic down to size, heat it up and bend it appropriatly.

might have to buy one and see how i go, our chopping boards are real wood lol. just over everything i want to do to the bike being so difficult. ah well got to live with it now i guess

i know exactly how you feel man, fitting my OKO, and having it just hit the shock means i have to go and spend another $21 on a different inlet, +jets...

then fitting my fatbars, as the bike is advertised to have them, it turns out they dont. they run little wimpy 22mm bars. means i have to spend another 30 on adapters.

nothing is as easy as it seems with chinese bikes. all part of modifying machines i suppose. whenever i buy something now, i expect it not to fit straight up. means when it does, im happy! :D

Yeah its weird lucky 90% of stuff that doesnt fit Tassy Stu's bike does fit mine and vice versa! :thumbup:

I've got a pair of 740's that would fit those tripples now too, instead of the 640s that you go off me before Tassy Stu....lulz....

hahaha that is true, my big gripe though is braaap charge to much for their plastics etc and the only other places i find genuine ycf stuff is europe so its just annoying. the more popular lxr has parts everywhere and at a reasonable price but as i said ah well..... i need to just 'toughen up princess' as my boys so love to tell me

Yeah, Braaaap are a little like KTM IMO. their bikes are good quality, but spares are expensive, as are the bikes. I guess there is a difference though. Not as many knobs ride Braaaps, though i have never riden with a Braaap rider before ;)

Yeah its weird lucky 90% of stuff that doesnt fit Tassy Stu's bike does fit mine and vice versa! :thumbup:

I've got a pair of 740's that would fit those tripples now too, instead of the 640s that you go off me before Tassy Stu....lulz....

i needed the 640's for the 50cc ktm nock off, the 740's would of made it look like a chopper lol
as for the parts you have got from me i went through a bike hunting stage for a while and bought stuff for builds that i never ended doing. when i found the braaap for the price of one build, and i had three planned i thought id be better off just buying the braaap lol
tbh im now sorta wishing i had just saved another grand and got the lxr brand new but hey in the end ive got a bloody quick bike so i should just be happy :)

hahaha that is true, my big gripe though is braaap charge to much for their plastics etc and the only other places i find genuine ycf stuff is europe so its just annoying. the more popular lxr has parts everywhere and at a reasonable price but as i said ah well..... i need to just 'toughen up princess' as my boys so love to tell me

Hahaha the cheek!! Thats when you need to start responding when they get upset....in a sarcastic tone....go have a cry!!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Whats new with the Braap?? And Jaydens finger...?? We kinda got way off topic there!! We ended up putting the pitpro size cover on the yx and the dev con seems to be holding but I'll probably grab that other one off you some time soon. Just got to work, been raining here too...so havnt been getting through as much as Id like!

is it me or does anyone know where braaaps are manufactured?
just querying....
i'll post after the reply to my question as im curious on something... it'll all make sense soon lol

Latest posts

Back