Everything I need to say about the Motovert 160 will be written here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh no ! it was great n u know it ! took me all of 20 seconds to make that sweet pic

Was not ment to be a racist remark / pic was crappy humor i know but bet u laughed carlts !

I apologise no dis-respect mate

Last edited:
none taken, I found it funny, but it can be taken the wrong way by some, just keeps everyones life easier if we steer clear a little

1 thing im noticing tho... motovert are using a different rear shock... doesnt look that flash either...

PSTO use (as best I can see just by looking at the photos) the same shock... It's adjustable, just doesn't have the external reservoir that the LXR's have ;)

Seems to be a reasonable performer, although I imagine if you wanted to race the bike you might be interested in slotting an LXR shock in there...

The plastic spacers are insulators that are supposed to stop the manifold and carb from getting too hot . They help minimise hard hot starting from vapour lock etc plus help keep the intake charge and fuel in the float bowl cooler and denser which helps maintain power and smooth running at low trail riding speeds , hill climbs etc .

Its a top bike. jump it all the time havnt had a problem at all. iv already done 12 hrs an doing another 6 come saty. love given a cainin

yeah the ones between the carb and the manifold are considered insulators but manifold to head hmm... cheap for the china men to make them out of plastic then anything other...

when the klx style yx150's first hit the market they had one spacer under manifold. without it you couldnt adjust the mixture and in some cases the carb would hit the cam chain adjuster...

another reason i recon motovert went with so many is because these engines usually run the molkt carb which have no clearance issues....

ALL READY FOR ANOTHER WEEKEND AWAY a few small mods done nothing to drastic. slowly but surely. shes like new !!
20120426_164409.jpg

tyres a sweet. done 12 hours on them. huge hill climbs , rocks , sand all sorts of riding . rears prolly touchen on half worn . front is prolly 80 % not a problem in the world

Chuck a little fuel filter in there mate. 2 bucks and i think a good addition for minimising problems

That chain lube your using looks like its pretty tacky and doing a great job. What brand are you using?

the arse does sit low on these things ive noticed even with mine
will the new dogbnes dhz sell a;oow adjustment?

Latest posts

Back