Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month Feb-March 2013

• [B]DHZ_XR8cing -[/B] Honda CRF50 05

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • [B]nicko451 -[/B] Pitster Pro LXR

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • [B]Rodney68 -[/B] Braaap Maestro 08

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • [B]motovert24 -[/B] Pitster Pro LXR 09

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • [B]SSR125NJ -[/B] SSR 125

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • [B]neugz -[/B] Honda CRF50 2011

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • [B]Hillz -[/B] Honda CRF50 04

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • [B]Shearer -[/B] BBR KLX Beast

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • [B]iiTz CaMMs HD -[/B] LXR 190 Daytona 09

• [B]turdo -[/B] CRF50 88 Limited

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha, that sure is highway gears Damo lol.

Always like speed forks reckn they look tuff!!
turdos bike only one with them in this comp

Too bad that was the stage of my bike when I put it on here. got a new black five-O dress up kit and bling, taky kick start and new graphics. and will be taking the forks in to get re-anodised to black pretty soon. maybe I put this in too early lol

Too bad that was the stage of my bike when I put it on here. got a new black five-O dress up kit and bling, taky kick start and new graphics. and will be taking the forks in to get re-anodised to black pretty soon. maybe I put this in too early lol

Oh well, sounds like a different bike to me now.... Think you might have to put it up again next month ;)

haha na...dont really care how other people rate my bike, thats what Ive wanted since I bought my first thumpstar in 04, nearly 10 years on and Iv finally built it and love it lol. that and the fact im getting beaten by spokie dokes haha. all very nice bikes this month. the owners should be proud:action-smiley-033:

haha na...dont really care how other people rate my bike, thats what Ive wanted since I bought my first thumpstar in 04, nearly 10 years on and Iv finally built it and love it lol. that and the fact im getting beaten by spokie dokes haha. all very nice bikes this month. the owners should be proud:action-smiley-033:

I wount to get speedforks and pot on my limited also. very simler setup then, got rb frame plus2 swinga , fox shock.
If didnt vote for my bike yours woulda got it for shore. :)

thanks man haha. mine went to sheerers but hes got heaps of votes now lol should of voted for myself :p

A lot of votes this month and certainly closer than anticipated, keep them coming lads!!!

April-May will be the next, looking to have 6 per year. May look at shortening contest length and adding extra if there is a need.

Some sick bikes this month. Nice bike shearer, sweeet.

Good to see all the votes. As this comp is winding down, get ready for the next competition for April/May. Good luck lads!

Wow 30 votes!
Thanks Heaps! for every one that voted for my klx :)

Latest posts

Back