FINALLY!!! Got a CRF!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that bike on ebay REALLY great buy. good to see it went to a good owner.
verry nice bike

I saw that bike on ebay REALLY great buy. good to see it went to a good owner.
verry nice bike

Yeah Bought it off good old Ebay :)haha

Yeah it was a great Buy!!! Ill keep it in REALLYGOODCONDITION too haha, pretty damb fussy about keeping them clean!

Thanks mate!

I also finally got my CRF50!:p
It was that one on ebay.

Attachments

• CRF50 002 smaller.jpg
    CRF50 002 smaller.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 71
sweet lil bike ,how come they have kwaka on a crf sticker kick??

pretty dumb i thought ,looks good love the green frame really pops

Yeah, when i went to look at it my dad was like "I thought it was a honda" haha.
You like the green frame? I was thinking about painting it white or something and getting new graphics and plastics. I am having trouble with the front brakes. Has anybody else had trouble with the brakes on Zocchi Shivers?

And yeah I love it! I am already looking to do it up a bit, but mostly DIY because its all structurally perfect, but it's just hell scratched up in some places. So I was thinking a new coat on the swingarm, ditch the stickers on the forks, doing the frame white, touching up the rims, getting new tyres, some white plastics with black/white and red graphics and maybe a new back shock. ;)

sweet lil bike ,how come they have kwaka on a crf sticker kick??

pretty dumb i thought ,looks good love the green frame really pops

Yeah, when i went to look at it my dad was like "I thought it was a honda" haha.
You like the green frame? I was thinking about painting it white or something and getting new graphics and plastics. I am having trouble with the front brakes. Has anybody else had trouble with the brakes on Zocchi Shivers?

And yeah I love it! I am already looking to do it up a bit, but mostly DIY because its all structurally perfect, but it's just hell scratched up in some places. So I was thinking a new coat on the swingarm, ditch the stickers on the forks, doing the frame white, touching up the rims, getting new tyres, some white plastics with black/white and red graphics and maybe a new back shock. ;)

WOW Daddy strikes again! wish my daddy could buy me cool stuff so i can be king of myspace poser photos :D

I had to pay for it and I don't have a drivers licence so how do you expect me to go and look at it you stuck up c.nt

wish i got pocket money:( then i could get a crf as well and it would be sick and id post pics of it:) and everyone would like me:)

Well Since I bought it Ive done a few things to it :D haha!

Thought I may as well show you guys a little UPDATE.

DSCF5005.jpg

DSCF5014.jpg

DSCF5015.jpg

DSCF5016.jpg

Few Little Things Ive Added include:

- Genuine Zocchies :D
- New Pro Taper Tucker Rocky High Rise Bars
- New Pro Taper Diamond Grips
- Black FiveO Billet 1/4 Turn Throttle
- New Kitaco Throttle Cable
- Sik50s Old School Star Pegs

Havent ridden it for a bloody while though haha...worth it though as Im selling off the Rear Hub and hopefully Back Rim & Spokes and also the Plastics :)

Bought a Fresh Graphics Kit today and about to buy some New Plastics.

Also on the "List" at the moment are a few more Sik50s gear...including Dipstick and Fuel Cap, New Rear Brake Lever and about to buy a New Back Rim&Hub. Pretty short on $$$ at the moment though haha so we will see what happens!

HOPE you like what Ive done :D

Cheers

HAHA! Heres a Pic of Mine and my Little Brother's 88Lim he bought last Saturday :)

DSCF5023.jpg

Last edited:
ahh i see, a lil swap? of the forks hahahah. pic??? rim you no

looks so much better tommy.
loving the zocchis :)

your bros looks heaps sikk.

ahh tommy mate that is smick!

love it. keep it lookin like that mate and you'll be in buisness!

your bros bike is awesome!

yerrr Tommy bra , looks so sick dude. Your bro's bike looks sweet too , some real nice bikes! We'll have to go for a ride when I get this new bike!

Latest posts

Back