Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah iv always had that problem too even before being a mod.. just close the window once you've replied..

and to avoid it now you need to use the advanced reply or you will get a double post.. lol iv deleted a few of your double posts lately..

Yeah I don't know what the go is but like I said 10 times before, when the site is upgraded all these errors will dissapear.

I used the quick reply then no problems. Never had a problem with that or double posts.

Getting this alot when posting...

errormsg.jpg

i always get that but only when im using mozilla firefox

i always get that but only when im using mozilla firefox

That's exactly what I was going to say. Stupid crappy Firefox.

Only seems to be Firefox users that have all the problems. I haven't had 1 in IE.

Ithin kwe need this smiley
Also, i keep get a 504 error evertime i try to access MR from my iPhone and tapatalk wont load MR either.

Ithin kwe need this smiley
Also, i keep get a 504 error evertime i try to access MR from my iPhone and tapatalk wont load MR either.

Will pass on that smiley. Although bombers would love it.

MR works fine on both my Iphone through Safari and Tapptalk. Must be something to do with your setup or firmware version.

Early days but I've had three problems:
1) Has logged me out randomly
2) Everytime I post I get an ERROR
3) When I go to my profile it goes to the archive look.

Error 404: The page you requested could not be found

Oops - the page you requested could not be found. It's lost or I'm just not looking hard enough. Either way you probably aren't getting what you wanted.

Why not try some of these popular pages instead?

Last edited:
i think this is happening because they have changed to a world wide forum now if you read the thread last night it says were changing to miniriders.com which they have now that probably what this is all from

I'm sort of O.K. on firefox.

I can only access posts through the root directory though. If I click on a post itself from the forum list I get the error message.

If I access the forum list the posts load as per usual.

Logic.

» Error 404: Page Not Found

Oops - the page you requested could not be found. It's lost or I'm just not looking hard enough. Either way you probably aren't getting what you wanted.

* Home
* About
* Ezine
* FAQ
* Gallery
* Advertise
* Guidelines
* Contact
Hey at least its now a .com

still the same issues but least its now a worldwide issue

i think these issues are a result of the new nameservers getting updated to everyones isp's. can take up to 48hrs but usually within 12

i for one dont seem to be having anything out of the ordinary going on...

Early days but I've had three problems:
1) Has logged me out randomly
2) Everytime I post I get an ERROR
3) When I go to my profile it goes to the archive look.

Hi Bulldog93,

Try going to www.MiniRiders.com and accessing stuff from there. It seems to be an issue when accessing the .au domain

i think this is happening because they have changed to a world wide forum now if you read the thread last night it says were changing to miniriders.com which they have now that probably what this is all from

Correct and im working on fixing it :)

Same thing as bully that's happing to me

I'm sort of O.K. on firefox.

I can only access posts through the root directory though. If I click on a post itself from the forum list I get the error message.

If I access the forum list the posts load as per usual.

Logic.

Thanks for this FMX_22. This is what I found as well as to why its happening I am unsure but am working to fix it.

same here, oh well should be sorted soon... hopefully

» Error 404: Page Not Found

* Home
* About
* Ezine
* FAQ
* Gallery
* Advertise
* Guidelines
* Contact
Hey at least its now a .com

still the same issues but least its now a worldwide issue

i think these issues are a result of the new nameservers getting updated to everyones isp's. can take up to 48hrs but usually within 12

i for one dont seem to be having anything out of the ordinary going on...

Sean01 is on the money, I waited 24 hours for the domain to propogate to global name servers but it must not be enough time. I am going to raise a support ticket with vBulletin to work out what is happening.

how would ya be if i told ya i just got the same error lol after posting...
hahahahaha

and yeah i get weird errors all the time too. i think its due to old forum software not 100% compatible with browsers these day

same .com has same issues , site has had issues for a long time , but at least it now vcomes with add's and has a world wide issue to show

ah well

i go to look at new posts n it tells me to log on again havent had the error 1 yet.

i take that back i just got 404rd. will try again tommorrow am off to get drunk with football hooligans. or otherwise blahhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back