Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOTM May/Jun

• Coolmodee CX155

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bbrcrf50boy CRF50

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fiddy Rider - 06 CRF50

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • ringo - KTM65sx

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • gottagetacheaperhobby - KTM50 copy

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • REKSONESKE - a bike with 2 wheels

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Killpatrickyum - CRF 88 Mod

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • gottagetacheaperhobby - BRAAAP PRO 190

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • stoozo - Pitpro mini WR 125

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • my67xr - Orion 125

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ done !
that was so much fun...

could one of the other mods change the picture please ?

Sweet no-one voted for it!!! Well it wasnt done but its almost done now, its actually a 'real' bike now!! Very happy with how its come up and cant wait to take it out on the trails!!

Last edited:
you got 2 votes actually so someone must of ;)

I know exactly who it was though, me and Cj....anyways it'll smash it next month with the new fire breather in it. Need to get some riding footage on it too!! Hopefully the weather is a bit better tomorrow and I can get out for a ride on it and get some footage!! :grinning-smiley-003

lol i didnt even vote for my ktm knock off, dunno who would of voted for that. dont think the braaap will catch fiddyridder's crf50 though, but at least i sorta gave him a run lol

Dunno Stu there are still some votes to come I think....people kinda fell asleep on this one!! Only 32 votes so far...maybe there will be a late rush like last time!!

21 of the members that have looked at this thread are still undecided, and haven't voted yet
don't forget peoples, get your votes in...

Don't waste any votes on my bike!! Tassy Stus a
Braap deserves this one!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

I've got to give mine to Ringo's 2 banger tard, it's good to finally see the track bikes making a presence in FOTM again!

Good luck everyone! :)

Mmmm. I made my vote but its a secret.

Latest posts

Back