Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making room for a new bike...

This other bike you can have for $70, The rear brake needs to be bled up (not sure if it works), Chain is as stiff as a carrot in a freezer:fumeur7: and needs a new throttle cable and tube. I had it running but needs a tune up, selects all gears, front tyre is near new. Thought you might like to know that before you go driving all this way out here. Like you don't have enough bikes as it is! lol

Making room for a new bike...

This other bike you can have for $70, The rear brake needs to be bled up (not sure if it works), Chain is as stiff as a carrot in a freezer:fumeur7: and needs a new throttle cable and tube. I had it running but needs a tune up, selects all gears, front tyre is near new. Thought you might like to know that before you go driving all this way out here. Like you don't have enough bikes as it is! lol

Yeah hopefully two will go before the end of next week, motor is stuck in the foxico, so gave up on that for today, as soon as that's out I have a bike that can be sold(its kinda holding up the production line) and then when I take the 160 out that bike will get a 125 transplant and be ready to sell too :thumbup: I've promised the bitsa bike for a mate for $200 and the good pitpro with modern plastics,740s I should get at least $450 for that too! Then I'll have a rolling bigwheel frame I can probably flog off to someone for $100!

As long as you show me around some of your hills it'll be worth the drive! We go camping down to Deep Creek a bit so I know the road fairly well!! :grinning-smiley-003

it will update in a while and come up in all searches then

typo in the title though Russ, Mortorbike ?

So do we have to wait to find out what this new bike is??

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

nah, get a Comp L 172, a big brother for the Nitrous

Last edited:
does look nice, but am actually looking for a jap bike, something a bit bigger.

yeah pretty much anything japanese is out of my price range! Maybe one day when I get half decent at riding ill slash out....What are you thinking? Brands wise?

Latest posts

Back