Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all....Hope im not too old to be here?

Name: Wayne

Job: Mining

Rides: 2007 VTR100f Firestorm (Streetfighter in the making) 2x Chinese 49cc Quads

Looking for a mini/pit bike, havent decided yet which one to buy...

Name: Melissa

Job: Laboratory Technician

Likes: Riding my Jetski & moto, camping, wakeboarding and getting loooose :-D

Rides: 125cc Ching Chong Pit bike- but soon hopefully a LXR Pitster!

Name: Jordan

Job: Office *****(temporary), Training to be a commercial pilot (CANT WAIT only 75 hrs of flying left!!!!!!)

Rides: Dhz 140cc outlaw, CBR250RR from Sumoto AKA DODGY!!! with the tyga kit on it, and soon to be TTR155Z Hopefully.
________
Walter de'silva

Last edited:
I'm training for same career jordan! Doing my PPL theory exam in a week then flight test soon after :) bloody weather is **** atm though in melbourne :(

Really? Bro thats Sick im at Cessnock man. Doing mine through Avondale, well its Now ISAA. I've Done my PPL and Sloowwlllyy Getting through my Comm NAVs.. Bit Pricey isn't it!?? lol.. lucky Dads shouting haha. but yeah the weather is crap down here at the moment today is the only day thats flyable for the last two weeks..
Great to hear a fellow pilot's a minirider =]
________
Cumshot Massive

Last edited:
intro

Name: Jenni
Live: Sydney

Hi all, new to all this my patner just brought me my first bike and im about to start learnin to ride :40__s::clap:

Leeann

Hi am am Leeann,
I am 21 love to ride bike and ATV's
My Job: Senior deisigner for Yellow Pages Group (the phone book). I am head of the department.

hobbies: like to hang out with my friends and drink a couple beers!!

About me:

NAME: George
BIKE: 125cc orion pit bike but wanting to build her up :D

also if anyone has some front and back brakes ( back caliper cant not be unseized) and front master cylinder is broken and you cant buy these parts separate anymore :( if ya got em ill take em asap cheers George :)

Name Shane
Age 13
Location Adelaide
Bikes Motovert Pro,Specialized P3,Honda crf250r
Job Part time trolley boy most (money spent on bikes)....LOL
Likes...........well sport
Pets Rat big fat 1

Last edited:
Name: Jack

Location: Kalgoorlie (biggest shit hole in world but its in the middle of bush so great spots :p)

Job: Diesel mechanic apprentice/ trades assistant taking out fuel pumps re building em injecters that shit i take the hearts out of cars fix em and put em back in nice and sparkly :)

Likes: Fixing engines, Getting pissed, Smoking green, Moto riding, My ladies :p and having fun

Rides: Honda CRF230F ( my spot finding / travel bike ) buying my first pitty on tuesday pay day

Name: Vincent

Job: Don't have one yet

Likes: Rebuilding engines,going riding with my mates and chillen with girls.

Rides: TDR 125cc, 90cc custom racing pocket rocket, crf50

hi my name is toby im 21 and live ACT
2nd year apprentice landscaper
new to this site and sort of new 2 pitties i owned a dhz that i built from ebay it cost me some $$$ about 2 years ago but it got stolen (bloody little thieves:mad:bigcry:) but now im savin for a

dhz outlaw 160r :aetsch:

ps this is what i would love to do to those weazels that stole my beast :boxe: lol:mad:

Name: Gaetano

Job: I.T Technician

Rides: FZR 250R, Aprilia RS125, Honda CT 110, and my pitbike - XB-33 140cc Lifan

Im really really wanting to put some road tyres on this puppy!!! No where around here to ride with knobblies!

:D

Heres a quick walkaround of my bike in its current state!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fg8HW79vjWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fg8HW79vjWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Welcome to Mini Riders mate.

Nice looking bike you got there.

I'm also an It Nerd. haha

haha cheers man :D

just need those damn road tyers! rawr! ohwell!

Name: Daniel

Job: Carpentry pre-app at tafe

Rides: Custom colony bmx, Sold my piddy :( Buying a ttr soon though

Name: tim

Job: aprantice mechanice

Rides: crf 250r 08 sellling my mini

Latest posts

Back