Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there

Name: Clint

Job: Move large amounts of rock in a quarry with decent sized machines.... Tonka Toys!!

Rides: 150 Pitpro

Hey, new member to the site but been viewing it for a little bit

Name: Dylan

Job: Bouncer

Bike: 160 Atomik Nitrous

Name: Laura

Job: Factory worker

Rides: CXF 110S

Hey Guys,

i am new to the forum. today i bought and assembled my brand new Pit Pro 140. i have broken the engine in and this is preety much were i am up to now. since this is my first brand new bik, is there any faults & potential problems i should look for to prevent trouble in the future?

Thanks

Ben :)

Name: Mark

Job: welder

Rides: REV MX

just got my bike the other day and only had ride on the track looking forward to many more though already found heaps of usefull info on this site cheers guys

Name: dan

Job: house raising

Rides: 07 crf 88, 08 motovert pro,05 yz250f,00 wr 400

i have a job :) haha the wr400 is my dads but he doesnt ride it so i do lol,i paid for the motovert and crf88 myself and sold my kx 85 wich my dad bought me to buy the 250

Last edited:
Name: J-Bomb

Job: Plant Operator

Rides: Honda 81JZ Z50

Last edited:
Name: Jammo Archer

Job: N/a Attending Year 10

Rides: Cheap 125cc thumpstar ( First Bike )

Name: Trevor

Job: Government / Private Security

Rides: 93 toyota soarer,03 jeep and a 110cc chinese dirt bike for now

ok the misses got the bike of ebay a few years ago when she wanted to learn how to ride and when her sister put it in to the wall and putting a hole in the block it has sat in the back yard until a few days ago when i started to rebuild it from the ground up and replace some of the parts so hope i can get it sorted soon so i can ride it around

Last edited:
Hi, been reading here a while now. Thought I'd join, lots of good posts. Im new to the mini's and sold my big bike to get one. Glad I did, I love the minis so much fun, I bought an SSR 150TX its been a pretty solid bike sans the crap ass moklt carb. Since swapped for a VM26. In hind sight there was a BBR for sale here locally for about 2400k (USD) I think Im gonna be pumping a lot of cash into the SSR. Well didnt know I'd like it so much so hard to justify the extra 1000k. Just though I poke in and say Hi from the states.

Hey everyone. I'm Scott. I race in the South East. I ride a modded CRF50 chassis. Let's talk minis.........:banana:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I was refered to this site by Terry @ Firepower.... He is da man....

Last edited:
Name: Brad

Lives: Middleton, South Oz

Rides: Pitster Pro lxr

Latest posts

Back