Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all Im a new member here and a ex monkeygarage member.
Im a sparky from Adelaide and into z50's mainly street ridden ones.
Currently own a z50 custom, Atomic off road 50cc trail bike, unfinished z50a hard tail, plus many other frames / parts etc.....

Time to bump this thread.

A shout to all the newer members now frequenting Miniriders. Jump in, say hi and tell us about yourself!

Username: teapot

Nickname: bullock

Bikes: BBR klx, Reeg klx, zx636

Rides with: the locals

Favourite track: arncott moto park right now

Best/worst day riding: Best, nothing broke and i stayed on! Worst- broken parts and i bailed a few times... knocked out at the local tarmac track was my worst off- had to drive an hour and a half to get home too!

Dislikes: My managers

Fav tunes: too many

Fav food: pizza!

Heroes: charles darwin

Drives: Honda civic

One wish: win the euro millions £160million would do me

pics: i'm on the bike
CAM_0335.jpg

Username: eichkay

Nickname: Kmac

Bikes: 07 CRF50 taki88 Superhead+R, 1988 Z50R taki88 stage-s, 1974 CT70 Daytona 150e, 1973 CT70 WIP

Rides with: Perth 50 Riders

Favourite //track// Skate Park: Bayswater

Best day riding: Any day I'm on the bike's..

Dislikes: Slow twats in Traffic

Fav tunes: Aus/Kiwi HipHop

Fav food: Roadtriping Roadhouse breakies

Heroes: TBA

Drives: 2010 Toyota Hilux Daulcab 4x4

One wish: Own/Build a Indoor minibike complex

Parting words: want peeps to build a motor one day rather than buying ready made china's

Pics:

35474265-2012-01-07_C_131.jpg

rocking-the-pumps.jpg

mad-ct70-5.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Rhys

Live: mackay

Ride: motovert expert 125 I have a track for anyone who's keen to ride once I finish it

Job: carpenter

Like: riding drinking making $$$ and chilling drinking with chill people

Sounds good Rhys. Could organise a few boys from Brissy to come up to ride with you once your track is done !!

Name. Tommy
Age.25
Location. Gold coast.
Bike.elstar 125 big wheel
Job.security-single father
Likes. Everything with a motor.

Name: andrew

Rides: atomik pro xr 250, tdr 125 with a worked pitpro 140, awaiting my tdr pro

Hobbies: riding, fishing,music,camping,sleeping

Username: tim_

Nickname: timmay, schmidty, chippy, smitty, willy, ed

Bikes: 09 atomik nitrous 150, self built 125 orion

Rides with: anyone who wants to ride, mainly by my self

Favourite track: never been on a track yet

Best/worst day riding: best day, having my R1 top out/ worst day, when i high sided my R6 into a pole and smashed my self up and wrote off the R6

Likes: Bikes, girls on bikes, boobs on girls, working on bikes, tattoos and piercings

Dislikes: fakes, disrespectful people

Fav tunes: i will just name a few, five finger death punch, slipknot, a day to remember, story of the year, hell yeah, pantera, metallica, ACDC, cold chiesel... the list goes on for a lot longer...

Fav food: pizza, steak

Heroes: never had one.

Drives: 02 Ford Falcon BA XLS....

One wish: not have to worry about money so i can just ride every day..

Parting words: BE good or be good at it.... honor an respect is what its all about kids..

Pics: will post a pic of me when i get one... but here is my bike lol
my bike has a new pipe on it since this pic
Picture033.jpg

Hey guys, just joined up as of two minutes ago and looking to be pointed in the right direction. I'm from SA and me and a few mates have all got kamikazee or pitpro's 125 to 150cc and go riding most weekends around a local abandoned quarry. I have been looking at trading up I have a Kamikazee 125cc Bigfoot from Kamikazee disposals. Great lil bike but bit underpowered for me so am thnking of trading up. I have been looking at the SDB 250cc pro pit bikes and reckon they might be the go, same lil bike but with much bigger balls... (heres the link I was sussing out: PRO DIRT BIKE 250cc MOTOR DIRTBIKE MOTORBIKE THUMPSTAR PIT SDB-ProX | eBay) through cob and co imports on ebay... wondering if anyone has one of these and could give a review before I buy?

What's up guys its slim from gilbert az

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

(heres the link I was sussing out: [url=http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PRO-DIRT-BIKE-250cc-MOTOR-DIRTBIKE-MOTORBIKE-THUMPSTAR-PIT-SDB-ProX-/180814065022?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item2a195bad7e said:
PRO DIRT BIKE 250cc MOTOR DIRTBIKE MOTORBIKE THUMPSTAR PIT SDB-ProX | eBay[/url]) through cob and co imports on ebay... wondering if anyone has one of these and could give a review before I buy?

Hey man i brought that bike off them like 3 weeks ago if your looking for a entry level chinese 250cc its probly the way to go. So far its been okay. it does need a good tune though most new chinese bikes will. and the back tube popped/ripped. im pretty sure they had a front 14" in my back tyre lol so i got a new one and its alot thicker now so it should be sweet.
Delivivery took 5 five days so that was pretty sweet. the only thing id be worried about is the speed its definitely not slow, but i feel like i could handle alot faster which was kind of disapointing and i only wiegh 66kg. If i could go back now i would probably buy a second hand japanese.. but i dont really care i think after i put a flate slide carby on it itl go fast enough.

cheers qwerty,

I'm a pretty tame rider and my kamikazee 125 pulled me around fine so i figured i'd have no worries with the 250. I like the idea of a little pocket rocket like that with a big engine, and we mostly just do trail rides in an abandoned quarry we found. It has some nice hill climbs in it and nice tight trails and figured the little pitties are easier to manouver through the tight sections and the power of the 250 will get me up the hills no worries... reckon i'm pretty set on it cheers for the info =)

Name: Blake

Job: Sales and customer service

Likes: Turbo cars , Motorbikes , Electro , DJaying , Retail
Rides: Yamaha CY Jog 72cc, R.I.P) Motovert Rx 125,lifan150

Name; Wattsy

Bikes : DHZ 140cc Modified.... Polished ported head, z40 cam, high top piston, daytona ignition, High voltage coil with iridium plug,....
DHZ 160cc outlaw.... Project in the making.
Kawasaki 1400GTR - Power Commander, 2nd Butterfly removed and V & H pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Clint

Job: Machine operator/Die setter

Rides: Atomik Nitrous 250cc

Soon to have

TDR 125cc ATV

Atomik Fury XR 250cc

Got into riding after trying my mates KTM 530 after a few drinks and flipping it haha, anyway grabbed the nitrous 250cc so me and the missus could learn on then it's hers.

Next week grabbing the Fury XR 250 for myself and the TDR 125 atv for my son so we can all go riding as family while we go camping over the easter break.

Name: William, Will, Willy
Job: Graphic Designer & Screen-Printer
Rides: 06 Nissan Frontier & 02 Honda XR50R

Name: Ben
Job: diesel mechanic
Rides: 150cc lei moto

Latest posts

Back