KTM 85cc Motard build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet you wont jet rich if someones passing ya ??
but good safe advice ringo .
if you need help get a kart exhaust gas temp tuner gauge
plug chops help too

hope theres some dirt sections at the next aussie champs ?

well number one, no one will be passing me in a straight line and two, even if they were i would probably still jet rich as the motor cost so much money hahaha.

oh and i dont think there will be any dirt sections Ron as we ride with the pocket bikes and they will hate us for ever if we bring dirt onto the track.

are those kart tuners the ones that you have to braze onto the header pipe? like alfano's and things. do you have a link?

We ride with full sized motards over here, generally they re-enter the circuits on the out side of a bend and honestly I've never noticed any lack of grip on the "dirty" corner.

Honestly with the current state of play in Australia with Supermoto, minimoto and mini-motard all utilising the same tracks. Most of these disciplines/clubs are struggling and need to work together to boost field numbers, if they all pool their resources they will be able to run profitable meetings and put something back into our sport!!!!

[end off topic rant]

Check these out Greeny:
Airtime Products - SupaTuna

good call ringo
the big motards are holding a 2 round championship
1 at qld raceway and 1 at phillip island kart track
i know we run dirt at qld but
there hoping to put a dirt section in at the island too !!
the winner gets a new 450f !!
Supermono Racing at ASBK & AFXC - SupermotoAus

yes grnman the alphanos are the most $$$
ive used the stage 6 brand
most kart web sites have info have a search

do you have dates for the PI event so i can go watch? my big motard is a 490cc so i cant enter.

ill have a hunt around for different lambda sensors. thanks

Supermono Racing at ASBK & AFXC - Page 13 - SupermotoAus
just srcoll down to find the dates
im entering the qld round
says no dirt but the lads rekon there is dirt
you can enter s2 over 450 class

There is 2 different types of racing going on. The Supermoto with the S! and S2 classes, which will incorporate dirt into the course but wont be run on the main track. Then there is the stock 450 road only class which has the 50% discount on the entry fees, this class runs on the main circuit with the big bikes.

Rumour has it the PI round will be run on the kart track like out nationals for the s1 and s2 supermoto classes, so they can run a dirt section.

Did you run the bike at dandy last night greeny? If so, how'd it go??

Nar mate it was absolutely terrible weather. im waiting on the 15t front and 42t rear sprocket to come so the gearing is a bit usable on 12 inch tires.
Im really nervous to use it at dandy as the nights are sooooo cold at the moment and i dont want to blow it up.

Some pics while i was working on it.

WarnyAllIn005.jpg
WarnyAllIn004.jpg

very nice !!!
i almost bought a rm 85
bout 200 bucks short
drool drool

Latest posts

Back