Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, my mate still has them (plastics and graphics), hes taking his time, didnt mean to step on ya toes!
yeah i should have them this week, fingers crossed, lol

soooo these graphics look pretty sexy, hmm
should i show them? lol i know theres a few keen souls waiting to see the final result.... hmmm
ill put some pictures up tomorrow, lol not sure what time tho

^^ I vote to lock this thread !! ??
Sick of waiting for update pics....

righto, how about i show you the plasticts! lol
ahahha :p
8A20B6BE-CE9E-41CE-A2E4-8CA926DF0FAD_zpsxnakgr7u.jpg

so, ive been slicing and dicing,
dont worry i have pictures :p
lol
92434685-B35B-4406-927C-B33D530ACCA0_zps6onzgzkh.jpg

D2B1FA55-B035-47BA-890B-4CDBCA4F44BF_zpsdjezz0mp.jpg

i grinded down the outside of these socket caps so they would fit in the holes of the subframe,

40F0A90A-2C44-42B0-A4E9-CDA1A4F1C496_zpsjfjobp7y.jpg

B949FA69-E085-4979-9B7D-C96E6D9EEC0B_zpsk3o5dhxq.jpg

working safely with a near full fuel tank next to the grinder....

1A289910-C979-440E-A4AB-0DDF3844A6E9_zpsn01kdos3.jpg

its coming up good!!
tomorrows task, to weld.... and get this seat cover on!

UPDATE:
where it sits now, it has cable ties holding the lower bolt holes to the tank, lol and the crf110 seat, doesn't quite fit... time for mods, the seat was recovered, the material is very tacky in the wet, the carb, is way under carbed, i was running the carb all the way in, (fuel mixture) the oko is being a pain, so time to sell it, ill put stock jets in it and sell it, PM me if you're interested too, i changed the front tooth down to a 15t, makes it abit more quicker out of the corners with the massive 41t rear, im getting a new shift drum for the other motor, and going to be working on that in some time, ill sort a how to or something soon,
but the moment everyone has been waiting for,

98BCE29F-DF4B-4FA1-AC03-5C8B49C4E32C_zpsm3q7dkm3.jpg

About time loco.

Looks good. Don't get the yamaha badge's on it though?

lol, yeah MM, its been along time coming, hahaha, almost a year, i hope its a an eye catcher, i guess thats what i was aiming for, just something different, thanks MM means a lot! :D

well, who want to listen to this bike grumble?
caution not running correctly, lol

[video=youtube;S68NgZaogpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68NgZaogpQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you even idle bro.

I can see Loco replacing some kick start gear's soon

All that time and effort and it still runs like crap after a year?

Man what are you doing. lol

Stop with the bling and get it actually running right. That's shocking.

I can explain, lol sooooo many excuses, hahaha nah umm lately ive lost my main job (paid very well) and ive been putting most of money right into this thing, i even struggled to pay for the carb, let alone helping with bills, but enough of me whining and carrying on about not having enough money and a whole lot of other crap, lol
on the plus side im moving and getting a SHED, nooo nooo not a garden shed that you get from bunnings for 200 odd bucks, a proper one :p haha

enough of my crap, the bike, ummm ive currently got 110 main and a 40 pilot, its really hard to start, and rather boggy off the bottom, ive got a 36 and nothing in between that 40... so i may need to get some off someone, :)
yeah nick i do need to pull finger out, again.. almost deja vu...
and craig, yeah, im shocking for starting it incorrectly, i know the correct way, im just stupid.... :p
doesn't slow and steady win the race?
cheers for the input guys! :)

Id try a #38 and a 105 in it.

You could clean your air filter, let it try and refit it to try it without oil (same setting's as it's got now)
See if it rev's crisper, that'll tell you if it's too rich or not

That is night and day from when you first got it
Did you replace everything except the frame and swingarm ?

Let me know what jets you need and if I have them I will donate them to you to see this thing running well ok :)

I know how much effort you have put in that's why I'm "encouraging" you to finish what you started and stop getting side tracked with shiny things!! lol

We gotta get you ready for racing VCM at shep in a couple months time. Spot for you under the MR tent for that round if you have your bike running and ready to go....

Want some motivation well you go it. :)

Deal?

Latest posts

Back