Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its going to be a modded subframe job! dhz never fitted these to a bike that came with ttr plastics! better of finding one of the pitster guys from euro that speak english!

Ahh I'm on to something with dhz, I'll graft my subframe to a new one! Don't you worry nicko! I'm onto something! Lol I'll yell out if I need a hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I did mine I did not use the rear guard to much hassle,I just use the ttr rear guard with the crf110 plastic.

Well, lol I kinda got a whole crf110 sticker kit, so yeah, don't think I can run a ttr rear guard! Plus I want it all done legit lol

so, a little update, i got my sticker kit, and now im giving it to one of my mates to put it on the plastics, i just really dont want to stuff it up, yeah i know i could have a crack, but i cant afford another reprint! lol
the new subframe and seat turned up too! ill get that mounted soon enough lol
a picture update wont be to far off!
cheers loco

so i got the subframe, and it dont fit, but hey i'll make it fit, when i get the plasticts back ill bolt the subframe to the rear of the plasticts and seat and mesure some stuff and cut, then re weld and strip the ugly black paint, then give it a coat of alloy silver and a couple of coats of clear, should look neat!

ahhh yeah, she isnt being very nice on the wallet, never has been, but look at it this way, i have a brand new bike, i rebuilt better than new, a spare engine, and theyre both modded motors, i really need to get some riding time on it, before Sinister50's SeaView Rnd2
ill even have it under a cover,
i dont think i'll be able to part with her, EVER! lol

haha all good man i wont have any practice before rd2 either! yeah the dhz crf110 style weren't out when i did mine! should be pretty simple to bolt that subframe on!

well if you think about it, its taken me nearly a year this june..... lol
ummmmmm wow, time flys!
i love it, i cant vouch for my love for this thing anymore!!
i reckon i'll have more mods to go on this other motor, more head work! ;)
ill see how much i can squeeze out with this head, the crank wont be dropping any time soon... lol #balanced
ahaha
but hopefully these jets from snaptrax turn up! she might run abit better, lol
42 pilot here we come, if that fails. well 45... or drill it out to 43, anyone have a rough idea on what size drill bit i'd need for that? lol
cheers!

so i decided i should rip the poor crf110 seat cover off... hmmm i wonder if the ttr110 one will fit?
i shall find out soon :p
235784BB-FC88-42E4-9E92-6A5BC3E08397_zpsbeiui2c4.jpg

got a spare 42 pilot off a local bloke here, not to sure where snaptraxes ones has got to... uhoh
lol
still chasing my plasticts.... lol, shouldnt be too long now, cant wait to get this subframe all purty looking!!
cheers

ahhh ya know, making it look nice, lol, the red looks abit poxy on a mostly blue bike, lol
:p
ahahah ive found some seat gripper material on ebay, FINALLY, lol
but just getting shipping sorted, :)

I can get some gripper material from my trimmer mates if you want, what dimensions and what colour?

Topline +2, I wanna see these graphics already lol.

who's shouting? ahahha
ehh moneyzzzz lol
i wouldnt mind one thats for sure!
im going riding in 2 weeks time...
hey the graphics take time, be patient young grass hopper! :p

Latest posts

Back