miniriders.com.au stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
miniriderssticker.jpg

Ok guys i've got another one like promised and i've done what each person has suggested.

1. Change the font for more variety.

2. Added the .com.au

3. Gotten a better silhouette.

Tell me what you think and please more suggestions too.

Miniriders2copy.jpg

except for the its not just hobby... Aye... or is that A...

maybe put the aussie minibike forum instead...

I think we should use the design on the home page,or the 1 crazy posted with the bike.......STICK with the web design.

Ok foolsp33d got rid of the phrase and changed it to say Australia's Mini Bike Forum and i've changed the font to one i am much happier with.

Also i got 2 alterations i've added a bit of back ground for some texture and although i think the back isn't very fitting it helps to show how much some minor background texture can do to your foreground.

Without the background.
Miniriders3WOBGcopy.jpg

With the background.
Miniriders3WBGcopy.jpg

looking gud stumb! how bout mud drops instead of leaves? keepin in mind the more details u have the more it costs to produce.. i would think...

RE: above post.. so Jap and Euro bikes.. you dont need spanners??

HAHA true it would be hard to get the sump plug bolt off when changing oil.

I will see what i can do on the splatters maybe 30 mins to do some designing as if i can't find any good brushes i might have to design my own.

not to be picky or anything but the siloet doesnt look like a minibike.

He's a little dude lol nah it's just hard to get perspective because you need to go off of a real picture but i mean it could be something that's fixed in a future release.

OK fools i got the new update with some mud splatter and because i am not inside your head i don't know exactly what you wanted but i've just thrown something together and you can tell me how to make it better yea?

ok here it is...

Miniriders4.jpg

yeah it looks ok, but I wouldn't be sticking one on my bike.

It's because you're so cool now that you've got an RM250, You don't know how to ride.. or do and fail at it horribly.

Saw on FMXAUS You got no where to ride for "FMX".. Rofl, I'd love to see you even attempt a trick on a bike.. You can't land a 30cm drop.

Didn't you leave?

Anyway, I meant on a mini or anything. I have nothing agains the pic, but I think it would look a bit weird on a bike, thats all.

Latest posts

Back