Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah.. definitely a few more styles coming...hopefully there will be a kit for everyones taste..
Heres the rest of the kit too...

MR-LAYOUT.jpg

I reckon smaller number plate (minirider) logo's & leave the number plate backgrounds white or black?
Maybe just some of the design & colour around the edge of the number plates with a border, Would look a bit more like a race bike then, The real cheap chinese graphics have the design all over the number plates

Also can you do black & chrome (minirider logo) set with something more evil looking for the background, Not really sure but get my drift? Maybe tribal design?

^^^^thats exactly what i had in mind. White or black side plates and a thin border. Good to hear the feedback

Yeah I think that looks a bit better, Can you show us black instead of white backgrounds on the number plates? Maybe without the numbers?

Also with the rear guard I reckon the logo should be straight across horizontal close to the seat (TOP) that way people can put other stickers or add other stuff below the minirider logo, Like you see on race bikes

Also would chrome be possible maybe for just the parts that says riders.com? Or even the whole miniriders logo,s? That would make them really stand out no matter what colour people choose

Last edited:
maybe even a little bit less red on the plates...?
its just on like the plate the goes over the exhaust you wont the number to be as high on the plate as possible.
if you get what i just said

Are you able to do chrome look on the minirider logos/text?

Nar mate... these are one offs printed on a large format digital printer, so we can do semi-custom (colours, name, number etc...)
Could do silvers or chromes if they were screen printed, but couldnt have custom, and all decals would have to be the same..

I know Magik Does it, but i dont know what he's doing to get it... somethin' fancy....

Damn, Would be nice on the minirider kits, That would just finish them off nicely

Are you able to just do the Minirider logo's in chrome look (In whatever program/software you are using to design the graphics) at least to see what it would look like & post it up?

yeah the silver/chrome looks good your gonna have to do that logo in some big window size stickers for sure

any chance you could chuck up some klx style ones to have a look at justin

cheers mate

if/when the design is finalised and gets approved by mods, Ill start getting it into the other templates...
If it all goes ahead, these will be available for purchase through the existing miniriders store as far as im aware..

I'll take one in white to suit klx!

Cheers, pm when there avail

You liking the chrome text too Crazzy?

Damn that really made them pop, I was going to say grey but that chrome look just really did it, Makes the minirider logo/text stand out too which I imagine is what you' want
Glad to help out, Good to see my ideas come to life, Thanks

Really diggin the black background & the back guard logo horizontal too, These are looking awesome!

Progress>

MR-LAYOUT.jpg

I reckon smaller number plate (minirider) logo's & leave the number plate backgrounds white or black?>
MiniRiders-Motovert-1.jpg

Also with the rear guard I reckon the logo should be straight across horizontal close to the seat (TOP) that way people can put other stickers or add other stuff below the minirider logo, Like you see on race bikes
Also would chrome be possible maybe for just the parts that says riders.com? Or even the whole miniriders logo,s? That would make them really stand out no matter what colour people choose>

MiniRiders-Motovert-2.jpg

This last set really stands out

What about the last set in different colours like Crazzy wants? (White with black backgrounds?)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back