Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first person that does will get a free shirt as long as there size is Medium as that's all i got left. lol

man i'm so torn between the red kit and the white ones

how about you dyna mister photoshop guru or one of you other photoshop guru's throw them on some red and black plastics for me

:) pleeeeeeeaseeee

hmmm the blue looks cool to i do have a child that has a poser rockstar kit o his bike hmmm double hmmm

yeah, lxr is a little different size/shape to the motovert/psto/ciniworx aswell not alot different should still fit just need some cut the stickers a little

61055_1351638245032_2672344_n.jpg

DHZ-05_4.jpg

yeah looks great, thinking bout the white ones, not sure though if they should be fitted onto white or black plastics, would be cheaper to go black as that's what I got. Thoughts?

They will look good on either plastics mate... I think contrasting plastics to main sticker colour looks better..
IE. Mostly White Sticker (with secondary colour black) will look good on black plastics...

Sorry man :( I will put the order in next week, was gonna be this week but now i'm off to Wakefield on Wednesday, this blew my budget this week (damn it's expensive to do track days...) I will deffinately get the order in next week.

Latest posts

Back