Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Eicky!!

Cmon Dymanics is doing them, ofcourse they are going to be decent quality. ;)

Just ordered some MR car stickers and a few sticker sheets. Should have them in a week for all the people screaming out for them. :)

My stocker, with MR theme.. phone camera spec :)

WP_000650-Edit.jpg

love this bike.... if it goes missing dont come looking at my house :first:

looks good eichkay, and now that u mention it dynamics the front frender sticker is a fair way back on my,n. maybe cause its crf70, but I still think it looks sick.

yeah, I used the CRF50 one on yours Goose, thought it would fit OK as its same size...

FRONT-FENDER.jpg

Did you move it all the way to the front of the fender goose? I can send you a a CRF70 version free if you like... :)

Nar its all good, think i like the 50 style better anyway. It isn't all the way forward, just enough so that the long skinny bits bits are were they should, thanks for offering though.

I like it hey! recon it looks way better on the bike....
If you're not gonna use the nuber plate decals, you should just trim the top part with the logo and graphics and put that on... will tie the whole bike together I recon...
Good photos too....

I like it hey! recon it looks way better on the bike....
If you're not gonna use the nuber plate decals, you should just trim the top part with the logo and graphics and put that on... will tie the whole bike together I recon...
Good photos too....

Yeah thats what i was gunna do, i did that on a redbaron kit i had once..

Looking good Eicky!!

Cmon Dymanics is doing them, ofcourse they are going to be decent quality. ;)

Just ordered some MR car stickers and a few sticker sheets. Should have them in a week for all the people screaming out for them. :)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew:thumbup:

i put the stickers on my bike and they look awsome. i will post some pics as soon as i can
:)

All set for racing next weekend :)
DSC00757.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

New stickers, bar risers (custom), new oil, fresh carb n filter. ALL SET, cheers Dyna.

Sick Timeeh, looking sick man, she is a nice build :D Is that a custom bar setup too lol ? ;)

Hell yea :) Also fitted the new kickstart (thanks again Dyna) and new DNM rear (Thanks DHZ) Now it's all good for the giant rider :)

holy **n bar raisers lol

Not wrong, just looks different cause i have never seen that setup. But you wouldnt do it if ya didnt need the height. How tall are you timeeh, even the killswitch wires need lengthening now, the bikes lookin trick now mate, got a pic with the polished kicker?

Not wrong, just looks different cause i have never seen that setup. But you wouldnt do it if ya didnt need the height. How tall are you timeeh, even the killswitch wires need lengthening now, the bikes lookin trick now mate, got a pic with the polished kicker?

6'8" didn't need to extend anything else.. will try get a pic during the week of the other side.

Latest posts

Back