Miniriders.com New Site Bugs and Errors

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carls, Can you check if the grey background still doesn't extend?

im not sure if these things have been mentioned here yet, but

when i click on the threads in the Forum Threads box on the right, it goes to a blank page?

also when viewing the unread posts, if i reply to one of the threads, then click on unread threads again, that thread is not shown on the page, just the other unread threads?

another thing is with the notifications tab below unread posts,
if i click on it it says i have no new messages, i just found out i was pm'd last week, but didnt know?

sorry if any of them have been mentioned previously,

cheers, craig

This isnt an error or bug, but was wondering why on the forum threads box on the rightside top(shows updated newly posted threads)doesnt have the small arrow which takes you to the newest post in that thread, you can only click on the thread and then manually chose the last post. Just a question and am i just a lazy bugger:)

im not sure if these things have been mentioned here yet, but

when i click on the threads in the Forum Threads box on the right, it goes to a blank page?

Works fine for me? More info.

also when viewing the unread posts, if i reply to one of the threads, then click on unread threads again, that thread is not shown on the page, just the other unread threads?

Ahh think about what you said. lol. If you click one of the unread threads then ofcourse it's not going to appear in unread threads afterwards as you just read it!! hahahahaha ;)

another thing is with the notifications tab below unread posts,
if i click on it it says i have no new messages, i just found out i was pm'd last week, but didnt know?

It will popup on your screen the same as previously when you have a PM. Only way it won't is if you click cancel there.

sorry if any of them have been mentioned previously,

cheers, craig

This isnt an error or bug, but was wondering why on the forum threads box on the rightside top(shows updated newly posted threads)doesnt have the small arrow which takes you to the newest post in that thread, you can only click on the thread and then manually chose the last post. Just a question and am i just a lazy bugger:)

Limitation of VB4. Not a lot we can do about it. Will take another look it at down the track.

I know this is minuscule but I thought it might be worth a mention.

On one of your old carby tuning threads it has a couple of images down the bottom that will redirect you to the login page when you click them saying you do my have permission to view these,

It's a sticky'd thread, I can see the images now using my phone but couldn't yesterday or a while ago using my PC? Probably a problem at my end sorry.

Last edited:
I know this is minuscule but I thought it might be worth a mention.

On one of your old carby tuning threads it has a couple of images down the bottom that will redirect you to the login page when you click them saying you do my have permission to view these,

It's a sticky'd thread, I can see the images now using my phone but couldn't yesterday or a while ago using my PC? Probably a problem at my end sorry.

Exactly which thread is it? Give me a link.

Yeah thought it might make a liar out of me! ;). Must be on my pc, sorry for the stuff around

Just a side note, go home, click on this link
Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
and click on the "free download" button, install it, update it then do a "full scan" on your PC, and anything that it picks up, select to be removed. this should sort out your problems, sounds like you might have some nasties sitting in the background. Either that or download a new browser such as Chrome or Firefox, this might also sort you out.

Yeah thought it might make a liar out of me! ;). Must be on my pc, sorry for the stuff around

Give Timmy's suggestions a crack first.

Could be something with the site but it's looking like your pc is the culprit.

Thanks fella's will try, hey that malware thing is that by any chance like this cc cleaner I have on there at the moment?

Yeah it's similar but better. You should run both and I highly recommend Spybot Search and Destroy. Between those 3 you get all spyware. :)

Awesome will sort it out as soon as I'm home thanks again!

Miniriders.... Your one stop shop!

Too easy mate.

If you still have problems then let me know.

I only usually charge $150 an hour for IT Consulting. Cash or bank transfer is fine. haha ;)

Sorry guys my mortgage has made sure the bank has reamed me for everything I have! Try the call centres I hear there doing especially well!

Give me your credit card number then i'll give you my phone number and tech support :p

Do you work for Microsoft? I have had those calls before. haha

Fool me once shame on me.....

What exactly do you do in IT timmy? I'm a Senior Systems Administrator.

Sorry guys my mortgage has made sure the bank has reamed me for everything I have! Try the call centres I hear there doing especially well!

Yeah that will be me soon. All worth it to own your own place rather than paying someone else's mortgage off renting.

Mate I'm not sure what your definition of broke is but I bet it's different to mine!

On the flip side it gives you the biggest head swell for like 3 months! (While you still have money) it is the real Aussie dream mate but you have to save your coin though!!

Latest posts

Back