monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey brad, my zeddy is a runner mate. just gotta get paddy to do the stator mod for me so my battery stays charged. other than that, the trusty (and smokey) lifan 150 is still chugging along.

true that.

Hey Kye you should try to make it to the glorious ride on saturday if you can

If we move they will come!!!

Hey guys, don’t fret I’m sure all the ****heads and trouble makers will just come here, people just can’t help themselves, human nature I guess, they can’t communicate in person so they hide on the net in the darkens and cause crap.

We don't get trouble makers here, we have a good team of mods on the job..... (insert shifty eyes here)

Hey all MG Members,

You are very welcome here and It's a sad day for the minibike community of Australia to have threats like this bring down a site. We would love to accomodate you guys as best you can and will happily create a section in tribute to MG and all its members within MR.

Again welcome and if you have any questions or comments, please contact myself or one of the many mods lurking around.

Cheers,
MiniRiders Admin (Mitch & Chris)

Hey all MG Members,

You are very welcome here and It's a sad day for the minibike community of Australia to have threats like this bring down a site. We would love to accomodate you guys as best you can and will happily create a section in tribute to MG and all its members within MR.

Again welcome and if you have any questions or comments, please contact myself or one of the many mods lurking around.

Cheers,
MiniRiders Admin (Mitch & Chris)

from me and from the rest of the crew from Monkey Garage , thanks so much for making us welcome , i am sure i will be staying around on this site even when monkey garage is back up and running . you guys are a friendly bunch of guys and helpful too ..well done on a great site

from me and from the rest of the crew from Monkey Garage , thanks so much for making us welcome , i am sure i will be staying around on this site even when monkey garage is back up and running . you guys are a friendly bunch of guys and helpful too ..well done on a great site

cheers Mini Riders, ill second that

D

Hi monkey garage members and thanks to miniriders. Some people just need to leave the past in the past don't get the miniriders off side when that have welcomed us to their community . I personally think that all those that keep bringing up that past are as bad as those who put us in this position.

Lets get some positive threads going with pics and tech info. surely the miniriders can learn from our experience and we from theirs.

Monkeys should be fun, lighthearted and enjoyable.

Live for the bikes and leave the bull$&;( in the playground.

IMG_0384.jpg

Got the bike registered last week and been cruising ever since. I've hd some overheating issues but seem to have solved them with jamies help.

Is anyone planning on meeting up at the gp. I would be keen if anyone is going down.

Cheers guys.

what ended up being the problem with overheating?

Diversity Tolerance?

I know the Z's are the backbone of the vintage mini scene, but the Dax, XR75, and even oddballs like CL70, SS50, Fizzy, and a bunch of others play a big part in the scene. Any chance of a sub-sub for the red-headed stepchildren? lol

Its a bummer about MG going down just because of one guy selling crap parts and sending threats out to people selling bikes too cheap undermining his so called investments. That place is a wealth of information full of good members. Time will tell until then this is the place to be. Pjdave

GIMP_PRO has made it :thumbup:

i was in quite a shock when i saw that MG was down. the past few days i have nearly died of a meltdown cause i havent had my 'monkey fix'.

QA, i hope you get the site up and running again soon, i know alot of members have been dying without it. it wasnt just a website to most of us, it was like a little family.

as for miniriders and the members, thanks for letting us on your site.

cheers

p.s heres a little something to thank the miniriders, and to show them the sort of stuff we build...

dbf1b85d.jpg

Gday Fellas,

Good to see some familar members, was kinda needing a Z50 hit after a few days...

Thanks guys for letting me know where the talks been moved, good to have the miniriders have us on here.

WIll be good to see some Z50 action, my build(s) take too long, its good to see what you guys are up to so I can scab all the good ideas :)

Cheers
Jake

208611_1979112002796_1393026071_2265014_2276643_n.jpg

Who remembers this bad boy!? That's right... I made it over too haha!

Bit of an update, I managed to get it going the other day!!! 88cc, gave up on the stroker kit I was machining up. Need to sort out the wiring and do a few more little things but other than that she's on the home run! Hope to go for a ride with the Nsw boys soon!

Hope to see MG up and running again, well I don't care about MG... just want to see the community back together doing what we do best, build monkeys and help each other out! It doesn't matter where we share our builds, experiences and information aslong as we're doing it!! It can be on MG, Facebook, a blog or even Miniriders.

Regards Jordain!

Hi Guys thanks to those for the heads up on this site, Thanks Miniriders for the space here. I Know the boys are working hard in the background to get MG right and back up.
Thanks to GTmonkey he called in today and helped me out,
i had just about given up for the day.
You see i got Larz's monkey out of mothballs this morning and thought i would put the new paint on it that had been sitting around for months waiting, so i did so and then tried to start it and NO GO...bloody thing dead as a door nail.
i changed the kicker on the 140 and a few other small mods, it had to be something electrical?
Anyway Greg stuck his head in this arvo and before long we had the plug out no spark.. next i pulled the headlight out to check the wires as i had all that apart still no spark... we checked ignition and the cdi its a honda 12v one. then the alt cover to see if i pinched a wire. still no go then i noticed some extra wires going to the side stand switch..
BUGGER
so we put it all back together and wallah. she rides again MT

Hi Guys thanks to those for the heads up on this site, Thanks Miniriders for the space here. I Know the boys are working hard in the background to get MG right and back up.
Thanks to GTmonkey he called in today and helped me out,
i had just about given up for the day.
You see i got Larz's monkey out of mothballs this morning and thought i would put the new paint on it that had been sitting around for months waiting, so i did so and then tried to start it and NO GO...bloody thing dead as a door nail.
i changed the kicker on the 140 and a few other small mods, it had to be something electrical?
Anyway Greg stuck his head in this arvo and before long we had the plug out no spark.. next i pulled the headlight out to check the wires as i had all that apart still no spark... we checked ignition and the cdi its a honda 12v one. then the alt cover to see if i pinched a wire. still no go then i noticed some extra wires going to the side stand switch..
BUGGER
so we put it all back together and wallah. she rides again MT

good on ya tom . you was my monkey idol ..you have moved down a bit on the ladder now ;)..i made the same mistake on my gorilla 3 weeks ago ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back