Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
So just had a chat to my mate that owns the ranch at Morgan. He said no worries we can use it again. We know about the driveway in now and how it works!

A Generator would be awesome next time to fire the lights up. There is a caravan there that could be usable with the use of a vaccum!

There is a bucket Dunny, a 'shower' (Ill bring my solar shower up works a treat filling it from the billy)

Plenty of cover to put up tents under tarps incase they get a bit of water! There are some areas that are always dry to ride and its not a hard treck from the campsite...

I'm thinking sometime in late June early July....what is on around then...dont want to double book something like mothers day again :grinning-smiley-003

If you can give me some idea of when you're free and what weekends are going to be good around then, post up and I'll sort out a date that suits as many of us as possible!

Other good things FULL phone reception :thumbup: and only about 2km from town.

School Holidays start on the 4th July,
but the 5/6th July are out for me

School Holidays start on the 4th July,
but the 5/6th July are out for me

How about the weekend before that? Late June??....I'll have wedding trauma to get over, and I'm sure I will be hanging to get out of the city by Friday June the 27th...So Saturday Sunday June 28th-29th?

Well I found my big inverter so this time will have lights and power :thumbup:uploadfromtaptalk1400819523441.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Don't forget to travel Down to Vic for the mini sx September 6

Don't forget to travel Down to Vic for the mini sx September 6

How far over the border from SA is this race? If its east of Melbourne I wont be coming if its on the western side then it might be possible!! :thumbup:

West side! It's a hour west of melbourne, it's just past ballarat for you guys

^^ that's not too bad, only 7 hours or so drive, 620km's.

There will be people coming from qld and nsw last race team s.a took out 2nd with team nsw in 3rd

Boys drive down from Newcastle which is like 13hrs or so. I drove down by myself which was 9hrs so everyone should make an effort. Get out there and have a go, I did with my bbr which was only running about 20 mins before the race and the very first ride or time it had been kicked into gear was in the first practice and was my first time on the track, so no one has an excuse I reckon lol.

Boys drive down from Newcastle which is like 13hrs or so. I drove down by myself which was 9hrs so everyone should make an effort. Get out there and have a go, I did with my bbr which was only running about 20 mins before the race and the very first ride or time it had been kicked into gear was in the first practice and was my first time on the track, so no one has an excuse I reckon lol.

Yeah we should be able to get a bit of a crew over I'm thinking!! Its pretty close really...

Ok guys we need to sort this date out! Can someone message the SAMR group and ask! No time to much work until Saturday and I'm getting married next weekend!

when. where. how much $. what size bikes. im from Adelaide and might be keen. any info would be great. please. thanks

we don't have a definite date yet, but sometime before the end of this month.

it's on a big block at morgan.
cost is only your fuel to get there and back, and for your bike/s, and your food/drinks etc
this is the last one Matt- http://www.miniriders.com/minirider...iriders-day-weekend-lets-get-fun-started.html

if you come up you might get to see the Z155HO going again, i'm almost done assembling it
stoozo lives just down the hill from you

i will send you an invite to join SAMR group, so i can send you a map showing where it is when we get closer to the day.
check in your settings area in a bit.

edit, i just had a look then, you already have an invite waiting for you to accept

you too ROLLAS13
think there were another couple of members with invites too

Sorry guys my cat got run over Saturday night,and I'm still moving and getting married this weekend. Ill be back around after this weekend when I have some time.

That sucks, hope the cat is ok Stu? Goodluck with the Wedding. I'm not going to be able to ride for a while , I have a prolapsed disc in my back:( I'm home bound with my feet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back