Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
too far? you guys are 45 minutes closer to there compared to us.
stu and i are down south, Marion and Eden Hills way, and chops is down Port Noarlunga way

Yeah its deff to far, when i live so close to tracks all around my place, i ahhve a mini track, and i have ramps, so why would i drive all that way to ride up there?

i would offer for people to come ride at mine, but last time everyone complained my joint was too far haha so yeah nah

i put a post up here agggges ago, arranging a ride day and no one was keen, everyone was welcome to stay at mine etc, i had about 8 guys but no one from here apart from the usual 4 that ride at mine

i put a post up here agggges ago, arranging a ride day and no one was keen, everyone was welcome to stay at mine etc, i had about 8 guys but no one from here apart from the usual 4 that ride at mine

Yeah will get to yours one day Sneezy. I used to have jumps in my backyard as a young lad too....gets boring riding the same places with the same ppl for me though. Ive just had offers for the track at Robe and another private compound near Pt Lincon so...3 more places to ride. We've already decided on Morgan this time. Thats the next ride day its 2hrs for most of us so next one will do something closer like your place.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

As id, i could never get bored riding witht he same mates, always a good laugh lol :)

Just seen Eudunda copped over 30mm in the last 24hrs! Hopefully the bottom half won't be quagmire :bathbaby:

Just seen Eudunda copped over 30mm in the last 24hrs! Hopefully the bottom half won't be quagmire :bathbaby:

Yeah if its to bad we'll work out an alternate route like last time either that or get that trike and trailer and do it like that :thumbup: or sneezy is pretty keen for us to go out to his place....wouldnt mind hitting a few jumps personally!!

Yeah was thinking of arranging a ride day at mine soon, just gotta go out the back and see what the tracks like really, i know a few are keen to always ride so will see how we go, dont want to many poeple at mine, and very cautious on who i let come over so will see how we go

Kris

Yeah you won't be getting more than 5ppl mate and were all the same with our bike security no doubt! Morgan is good I think 1 car drove up the road in the two days we were there!!

So has everyone checked their calendar? Who's officially coming next weekend?? Does anyone need help with bike transport?

I think morgan is out this weekend. Weather is crap and it ain't really gonna be much better:(

yeah, even if it doesn't rain up there i reckon it'd still be pretty muddy/cold

Ok what about JAMS just Saturday or Sunday? Can play it by ear with the weather for either Saturday or Sunday

Trying to find another place to ride that is closer so if its ok saturday or sunday we can go for some kind of ride!! Should work out like that ok. We can do morgan on the 11th and 12th if hte weather improves a little!!

Should try port gawler, Jams is crap, i refuse to got here as the tracks are ****, more sand there than port g and is run by people that have no idea.. Just sayin lol

Should try port gawler, Jams is crap, i refuse to got here as the tracks are ****, more sand there than port g and is run by people that have no idea.. Just sayin lol

Hows your place?? Under 2 foot of water? I recon Pt Gawler would be a mud pit this weekend...Jams may be ok because its sandy I know its not supposed to be very good(its changed owners too recently I think)! Its only Craig, 7yo CJ, Chops and me keen anyways...Jams is closer to all of us than Pt Gawler! Might have another private place to ride possibly but waiting on confirmation for that one...its a long shot...

Yeha not too sure, i havent been oput there for a while, i mowed it about 2 weeks ago, i dont get home each night till 645 so too dark to sus, ill trya and look soon and see what its like, its good dirt, but can be very slippery when wet, but good fun

Yeha not too sure, i havent been oput there for a while, i mowed it about 2 weeks ago, i dont get home each night till 645 so too dark to sus, ill trya and look soon and see what its like, its good dirt, but can be very slippery when wet, but good fun

Well I'm sure we'd be keen if its ok and you're happy to meet us and suss us out. Im keen to meet up with you for sure talk about some ride days, racing different options for getting ppl out etc. Its still an hours drive from here, but im sure we'd be happy to give you $10 per rider for a day session! I run a horticulture business so I'm pretty handy with a whippy, and can bring it down to help out get stuff ready. Maybe it needs some poison to clear it out a bit?? Can bring some of that with me too!! :thumbup: Totally up to you though, I understand your concerns about security etc.

The other place might be good as I said a little bit of a long shot at this stage. They're about to start building a track!! I'm kinda expecting it to be slippery this weekend after the weather we've had where ever we end up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back