Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bother stoozo. No matter what ya say someone will come back with a smart as comment. Not worth ya time really. Most people on here are all talk

Sneezy gets two dislikes for this.....classic.....See ya Saturday mate!!! Ill bring the poison around with me and give them another spray too just to say thanks!!

I inboxed Sneezy yesterday to let him know I'm keen.

I inboxed Sneezy yesterday to let him know I'm keen.

Might see ya Saturday then, its up to him who he invites as its his place so I have no say....I think SA ride days might turn into a team effort...will have a chat to Sneezy about it!

Yeah mate!!! Did you goto BHS by anychance? Binnion ring a name??.....Ill be going down...thats why im prepping my small bike...race time, should be freaking fun!!! I got room in the ute for 3 bikes gear and 2 ppl! 4 bikes if I get the tow hitch carrier built! I got the lights for the tow hitch carrier it the other day...just a matter of getting it welded together now!!!! Either way Im keen to go, only 6hr drive from Adelaide :thumbup:
I didn't go to bhs. may of known him. mtb dude. what/where is the track/town this event is at. price?

that's stus' surname.
he is having a break from here at the moment though.
he was talking about going to the racing in melbourne,
page 1 "Don't forget to travel Down to Vic for the mini sx September 6"
i dont know if he got any more details though, have to wait and see.

lol, i dont even know what happened, he just told me he was banned for 10 days or something, prob only something small, who knows

if you miss him chops,
look up SA Pit bike Ride Days on Facebook, he has started a page there now.

i know its quiet now that stu isnt post whoring up the forums hahhaahha

yeha mate sold already, was my brother in laws, had it in my shed and he never used it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back