Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no problems, you are entitled to your opinions.

but i won't be coming out riding if he isn't.
it's just something a father does, your kids come first,
i can't tell him it's ok for me to ride if he can't, and i won't be.

i'll just take him out to South Coast, or my mates place when we go riding next.
but if he is sick, we'll have to put if off again.
it's not his fault that he was born with Asthma, and bad lungs, and that he can get sick easily.
probably more my fault for being a smoker !

yeah no problems, you are entitled to your opinions.

but i won't be coming out riding if he isn't.
it's just something a father does, your kids come first,
i can't tell him it's ok for me to ride if he can't, and i won't be.

i'll just take him out to South Coast, or my mates place when we go riding next.
but if he is sick, we'll have to put if off again.
it's not his fault that he was born with Asthma, and bad lungs, and that he can get sick easily.
probably more my fault for being a smoker !

Yeah I should have said winter months,instead of saying 'for now' I mean when its cold as sht, he's probably better off going to south coast at this time of year, can come home and warm up properly!! Even checking temps at Morgan its was 6 degrees overnight, so thats pretty serious camping for most people who dont camp much even lots of experienced campers wont go when its like that. I just dont care about the weather, always optimistic, its SA it never rains here for more than 20mins at a time and the city messes with me I need to get out a few times a year. If its a bit cold I dont mind cause I have ski gear, and camping isnt camping without a fire big enough to keep you warm at night!!

I was born with bad lungs too, neither of my parents smoked, well apparently mum did for a while ages before I was born....now look at me go chain smoking rollies....Everytime I come over Ill tell him to go put a jumper on if its cold or I wont teach him how to do tricks ;) !! I was probably the same as a kid, not many photos am I wearing a jumper....and Belair is colder than near the beach!!

When its going to be 15 overnight and 25 in day time (shade temp) everyone will be fine Cj, Rae and the new baby, I'm just sitting at home and thats exactly not what I need to be doing this weekend, probably my last one for a while being realistic.... :thumbup:

Big dubs is where its at, I got a new kettle and toastie machine for for work and it was $20! The kettle is flash, has a blue led in it! Toastie machine was $7.50, haha bloody china.

Big dubs is where its at, I got a new kettle and toastie machine for for work and it was $20! The kettle is flash, has a blue led in it! Toastie machine was $7.50, haha bloody china.

Dude.....I saved a $40 toaster from the scrap heap for $5 and got a $120 camping chair for $15.....screw woolworths they paid me a ton while I worked for them, they can keep their chinese junk!!!

Well hopefully your new china toastie machine lasts longer then a tdr rear sprocket or your only goin to get one toastie out of that bad boy lol

Well hopefully your new china toastie machine lasts longer then a tdr rear sprocket or your only goin to get one toastie out of that bad boy lol

Ill tell you something mate. I have two chainsaws. 1 Echo big saw, 140cc bad boy. 1 cheap $100 take off husky rossi small limbing saw. The rossi is on par with the same sized stihl saw and 1/4 of the price. I love it paid for itself 20mins into the first job it did and still running strong 2 years later. I dont trust china electrics but I trust china motors....cause everything is made in China now....or Thailand or Korea, the Korean stihl saws are junk, worse than the rossi!!! Just has to tune the carby a bit on it and the thing revs to be-geezus...good old husky saws(or china take offs as it seems)...

Although driving a car made in Elizabeth makes me have second thoughts about what you think is 'quality'....

Last edited:
I've got over a months worth of toasties everyday, so for $7.50 its done alot better than I thought it would. and the kettle for coffee and noodles has copped alot of use too.

Maybe its a good day for Chops to upload a full lap of Morgan???? I know its well ridable right now....the driveway would be fun but thats about it....lowest laying land on the property is the driveway!

Geez stoozo I was just trying to be funny lol I ride a china bike I was just paying out tdr bikes

Should've just booked a ski trip....its winter isnt it, still not sure, its rained a little, been a bit windy....waiting for the 'storm to hit' still nada [video=youtube;2mI7NL54yP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mI7NL54yP8[/video]

Here ya go Stu, some mates out morgan way yesterday, and they reckon it was the wettest they had seen it since 2010 when they had the flooding.

Thats my old vitara called Burntwood, Apparently still going strong:driver:

Hahahahaha this ended up being a good read and a laugh lol

Hence why I don't so ride or race days anymore coz people are **** lol.

Like j said before I have about 6-8 mates with minis. We just ride whenever we want. And they just ask to ride and bam just rock up. That's what it's about. Trying to arrange ride days is to hard coz everyone complains but no ones ever willing to help or organise.

Like I said I have a track at mine. Welcome there when we ride. Search for kris monks on Facebook. Or SMS me as I'm not on here much pm me for my number

Btw weather is fair average today but we gonna ride today. Only 5 of us but always fun

Kris

Hahahahaha this ended up being a good read and a laugh lol

Hence why I don't so ride or race days anymore coz people are **** lol.

Like j said before I have about 6-8 mates with minis. We just ride whenever we want. And they just ask to ride and bam just rock up. That's what it's about. Trying to arrange ride days is to hard coz everyone complains but no ones ever willing to help or organise.

Like I said I have a track at mine. Welcome there when we ride. Search for kris monks on Facebook. Or SMS me as I'm not on here much pm me for my number

Btw weather is fair average today but we gonna ride today. Only 5 of us but always fun

Kris

Ill add you on fb mate and come out next time you guys ride!!

Here ya go Stu, some mates out morgan way yesterday, and they reckon it was the wettest they had seen it since 2010 when they had the flooding.

Thats my old vitara called Burntwood, Apparently still going strong:driver:

Looks like fun! I did mention going to JAMS today but ppl didn't want to do that either because of rumors! I like to experience things before I make a judgement on it...

Yes "organising" rides, drives, camping , trips via forums with randoms is alway's hard for a billion reasons and it's always been that way. It's all to easy for people to say sick I'm in then not rock up.
The only way is if it's easy and you've got an epic place/destination/ area then they'll come out of the woodwork. The worst thing you can do though is whinge about coz you'll never get people keen.

Lol we had epic places to ride but everyone's a tight ass and don't wanna pay

That's it, everyone wants it for free. It has been that way for a very long time now with nearly all recreational pursuits. People who really want to do it will because they want to do the things they love and just suck it up.
I'm more than happy to pay for a day of something I love, that's why I go to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back